Epson L355 Driver – The L355 is a Shade Inkjet All-in-one printer that gives you extraordinary efficiency. This Epson “L” series printer utilizes Ink storage tank innovation rather than cartridges, offering cost-effective publishing. Epson l355 has one better include, which is wifi. You can quickly publish wirelessly from your laptop computer, telephone, tablet computer, etc. Epson L355 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson L355 Driver
- Drivers: download
- Epson Web Installer: download
- Printer Driver: download
Epson L355 Driver from Epson Website
Epson L355 Review
Epson L355 Driver – Epson L355 is an All In One Printer with several functions in 1 Printer, namely Printing, scanning and Copy. In addition to these functions, the Epson L355 is equipped with a wireless connection and the Iprint Feature, allowing users to print via a wifi or network connection and print directly via mobile devices such as Mobile and Cloud Printing.
Other Driver: Epson WorkForce 633 Driver
Epson L355 uses a Micro Piezo Head type that can be used with high resolution up to 5760 x 1440 dpi to make the printout sharper and brighter for Text and Images. The printer’s print speed is also better, 15 ppm for black ink and 70 seconds for color ink (default photo).
Epson introduced several of its newest inkjet printers for Indonesia’s printer market at the end of last February. One of them is a variant of the Epson L Series printer, the Epson L355 printer, a multifunctional inkjet printer. With physical dimensions of 472 x 300 x 145 mm, this printer weighs 4.4 kg.
The physical design is not much different from the Epson L350, which is quite simple & elegant, with a black body which is the image itself for a printer capable of printing on this photo paper. As one of the Epson L Series inkjet printers, the Epson L355 is a multifunctional device that combines print, scan, and copy functions in a printer with the addition of wifi features.
This wifi feature is the main difference between the Epson L355 and the Epson L350. With this Wi fi feature, the Epson L355 will be easier to use in a workgroup at the office and makes it easier to print documents and images directly from the smartphone device.
Epson L355 Driver – This printer can also be supported by the Epson iPrint application to print directly from an Android smartphone or iPhone, easily downloaded at the application store. The Epson L355 is equipped with a CISS (Continues Ink Supply System) with an original Epson infusion ink tank attached to the Epson printer’s side, which has become the hallmark of the Epson L Series.
With a compact and straightforward design that characterizes the Epson L series, this multifunction printer has a unique control panel button in its location. The power button and several other buttons are located in the center of the front of the printer.
Unique because it is rare for an A4 multifunction inkjet printer to put the printer panel in the front center. This button is the power button and one push-button for the scan & copy process to make it easier for users to use. As well as an additional Wi fi button.
Epson L355 Driver – This control panel can be lifted slightly to make it easier for the user and look more sophisticated. The Epson L355 paper holder is at the top of the printer in a portrait position which can accommodate up to 100 sheets of A4 75 grams of paper, while for glossy photo paper, it can accommodate up to 20 sheets of A4 size glossy paper.
Compatible systems of Epson L355:
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Instal Epson L355 Driver
- Go to this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device, and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L355 Driver
Epson L355 Driver FREE Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software