Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver – Canon’s Pixma line of all-in-one inkjet printers is the Murderer’s Paddle of digital photography printers. With this year’s 7150 model and last year’s iX6850 model, Canon has traditionally produced quality publish/check devices at affordable prices.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Review
Whether you are a picture lover, a small company proprietor, or someone that prefers to publish iPhone and GoPro stills, you will most likely enjoy most aspects of the Pixma publishing experience.
The new Canon Pixma MG7520 is no exemption.
Valued at $199 (about £170/AU$219), the Pixma MG7520 is eerily like the MG7150. Both publish documents at an optimum color dpi of 9600 X 2400 with 1pl technology, and both check documents and pictures at 2400 x 4800 dpi.
The 7150 and the 7520 feature six ink tanks, consisting of a storage tank that holds grey ink to offer more color precision and balance. Most printers feature just one cartridge that produces ink of all shades from the same pool, which means you are forced to toss the cartridge away when the ink goes out, no matter which shades you usually use.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver
If you typically go through a lot of ink, you will value the six separate tanks: you will need to change the ink cartridges for shades you often use, and you will not need to change the ones you rarely use.
The 7150 is a small, lightweight model ideal for home users and small companies with constrained spaces. The 17.4 extra-pound printer is just 17.2″ wide and 5.9″ high, so it isn’t exactly small, but it’s pound-for-pound a robust device. It is housed in a smooth, black plastic framework that efficiently gathers dirt and fingerprint spots. You will want to clean this machine down often in purchase to maintain its attractive look.
You will mainly communicate with the unit’s 3.5″ LCD touchscreen (like the MG7150) when not publishing straight from the Canon Pixma Maxify Inkjet Publish application. From the touchscreen, you will have the ability to publish from the shadow via solutions such as Twitter and Google, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Own.
The touchscreen is incredible if you can tap something that instantly shows up on the screen. However, if you have to scroll backward and forward, you will want to take a hammer to the MG7520 – scrolling is inaccurate and moves the screen too fast, too slow, or does not relocate.
One upgrade Google followers will enjoy is MG7520’s Google Shadow publish compatibility, which allows you to take a file from any application, open it up in Google Shadow Publish, and publish it for your MG7520. Google Shadow was straightforward to install and use.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG7520
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver
- MG7500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG7500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG7520 from Canon Website.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver FREE Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Drivers Software