Epson WorkForce 310 Driver – Epson’s Labor force 310 colour inkjet multifunction printer gives small workplaces an inexpensive, fast, adequately set up the machine. We blanched at its ink prices, however. Epson WorkForce 310 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson WorkForce 310 Review
The Labor force 310 performed well in our speed tests. It published an ordinary message at a quick 18 web pages each min. Copy and check rates were also fast. Video examples posted at a more pedestrian 2. nine ppm. (Epson’s maximum speed claim of 36 ppm for the message and 20 ppm for video disregards the processing time that precedes every published job.)
Publish quality was almost just comparable to efficiency. On ordinary paper, message examples were reasonably black but fuzzy, while the video looked grainy and sometimes yellow-coloured. On Epson’s picture paper, structures improved, but we noticed general pinkish actors and some dullness to the shades.
Epson WorkForce 310 Driver – The Labor force 310’s feature set suffices for a light-duty workplace. USB and ethernet connection is standard. The control board is a bit crowded but logically set out and well-identified.
The two-line, 16-character monochrome LCD shows scrolling instructions that force you to quit and watch–not great when you are on the due date. The 30-sheet automated document feeder, 100-sheet input tray, and 50-sheet output tray are mostly rickety plastic. Duplexing is manual just.
Epson’s paperwork could be more helpful. The complete User’s Guide is available online and downloadable in small areas. It includes the correct quantity of how-to direction, but fundamentals such as representing the control board are not found.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce 310
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce 310 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson WorkForce 310 Driver
- Windows 8/8.1/10: 32-bit: download
- Windows 8/8.1/10: 64-bit: download
- Windows 7/XP/Vista/2000 – 32bit: Download
- Windows 7/XP/Vista/2000 – 64bit: Download
- Mac OS: click here
- Linux: download
Epson WorkForce 310 Driver from Epson Website.
Epson WorkForce 310 Driver
Epson WorkForce 310 Driver FREE Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software