HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Driver – Laser multifunction printers proceed to expand in appeal, and HP probably has the lengthiest manufacturing background of any provider. The LaserJet Pro M1536dnf MFP uses a fairly fast laser engine, complete with duplex publish, and develops it right into a small impact but high-profile machine for the small to the medium workplace. HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Review
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Driver – There is very little striking about the design of the machine. Done in distinctive and high-gloss black, it appearances purposeful but not especially elegant. The 35-sheet Automated Document Feeder (ADF) on the flatbed scanner has a happy little quiff at its finish, and token contours define the edges of all the paper trays.
The control board is logically set out about a 2-line by 16-character mono LCD. To the left is a numerical pad for fax dialling, with a set of 4 fax-related switches to its left and, after that, finally five quick-dial keys, which appear like an afterthought, as they do not quite rest on the distinctive control board. To the right of the display are five switches for menu navigating, and at the extreme right, an additional five handle copy functions.
Other Driver: HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Driver
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf DriverThe entire scanner area joints up, uncommon for a laser multifunction. The cover to the printer area raises to give access to the combined drum and printer toner cartridge ports down deep right into the centre of the printer.
The main paper tray is formed by the front cover, which joints down, and HP provides a beefy, industrial-look paper tray cover, which also acts as a feed tray for the 10-sheet, multi-purpose feed. There is a power switch to the left of the paper trays, and at the back are sockets for USB, Ethernet, telephone line, and optional third-party handset.
There is no cordless option on this printer, but you can register and use HP’s ePrint system if you connect it as a network machine. Documents can, after that, be e-mailed straight to the LaserJet Profesional M1536dnf MFP if that’s your delight.
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Driver – Driver is offered Windows, OS X, and a wide variety of Linux applications and Postscript in emulation and HP’s PCL6. ReadIRIS software exists for OCR and HP’s fax and checks energies to complete the collection.
HP claims rates up to 25ppm for this machine, but this is hopeful. Under normal use, we think you will see better to 16ppm, which was the fastest we saw under test, on our 20-page text document. Unlike many devices, we test; however, it isn’t because of excessive processing time before publishing. HP claims a very first web page out in 8. fives, and we saw web pages begin to publish in 11s, which fasts.
Much shorter documents are not as fast, with our five-page text test giving 14.3ppm and the text and video one managing 16.7ppm. These are healthy and balanced rates but not the same organization as the claims. The duplex speed stands up pretty well at 13.5ppm, and copy times of 10s for a solitary sheet from the flatbed and 30s for five sheets from the ADF are also great, as is 10s for a 15 x 10cm picture on A4.
Publish is practically what you anticipate from a mono laser: clean-cut black text with no indications of printer toner anywhere it should not be. The greyscale video appears a little bit mottled but is passable, and our test picture revealed no banding, but again a small unevenness in large locations of grey, as in skies.
A solitary drum and printer toner cartridge are just consumable the printer needs, and it has a sensible web page yield of 2,100 web pages. At present Internet prices, we determine an expense for each ISO web page of 3.4p, consisting of 0.7p for paper. This is in the band’s centre and for comparable devices; however, a device such as Brother’s DCP-7045N handles 2.8p, a fair bit lower.
System Requirements of HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 W32, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
- macOS 11.2, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11.0, macOS 11.1
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Driver
- HP LaserJet M1536 Full Feature Software and Driver: download
- Install HP Easy Start: download
- HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS: click here
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Driver from HP Website.
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Driver
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, MacOS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software