Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Driver – An ideal item for a home or office, this WorkForce WF-2830 All-In-One Printer from Epson combines a printer, fax machine, scanner, and photocopier in one device. Utilizing 4 Claria Ink cartridges, the WF-2830 can publish at resolutions up to 5760 x 1440 dpi on pages as large as 8.5 x 44″.
Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Review
Indeterminate publishing is also feasible at 8.5 x 11″. Publish rates get to 10 ppm and 4.5 ppm for black and color prints, individually. Mobile publishing is possible with Apple AirPrint, Msn, and yahoo Shadow Publish, Android, Mopria, and various other cordless publishing solutions. Furthermore, the WF-2830 also offers hands-free, voice-activated publishing for various jobs.
Featuring an optimum resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi, the WF-2830 can make prints as large as 8.5 x 44″. For letter-size documents, publish rates get to 10 ppm and 4.5 ppm for black and color prints, specifically. Mobile publishing is feasible with Apple AirPrint, Msn, and yahoo Shadow Publish, Android, Mopria, and various other cordless publishing solutions. Voice-activated publishing enables hands-free procedures for a variety of jobs.
The WF-2830 can comprise 99 duplicates each time at dimensions as large as 8.5 x 14″ and various resolutions, using either the flatbed scanner or auto document feeder. Options to change thickness, color, intensity, comparison, and message improvement are also available.
Scanning is feasible with a shade flatbed scanner or through the auto document feeder, with a max optical resolution of 2400 dpi (9600 dpi interpolated). The WF-2830 can fax black-and-white or color documents at rates up to 33.6 kbps. Its memory can stand up to 100 web pages and up to 60-speed call and team call entrances.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-2830
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-2830 from Epson Website.
Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Driver
Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Driver FREE Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7 (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software