Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver – The Canon Pixma MG2550 is a small printer and essential for those who want to invest the minimum and have an item that can publish a couple of web pages every day now and then. This model is published in black and white and color, but the publishing quality isn’t outstanding. Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Review
Start our trip right into the globe of printers discussing the Canon Pixma MG2550, a multifunction printer fit to satisfy the small and minimal user needs unwise that needs to publish, copy or check a couple of web pages monthly.
It appears so very discreet yet elegant. The design is very linear and simple extended, and soft. The total weight of this item has to do with 3.5 extra pounds, while the measurements are all quite included, constantly considering that it’s multifunction. Of course, the design and look issue fairly, so let’s take a better appearance at this nice multifunctional.
CANON PIXMA MG2550: AN ECONOMIC MODEL BY PERFORMANCE
A glimpse at the efficiency of the Canon MG2550, we quickly recognize that we are confronted with a total item, because of the presence of an incorporated scanner, but at the same time decidedly simple and essential: there he instantly recognizes particularly because all ‘ ensure the item isn’t also consisted of USB cable television to connect the printer to the computer system. Since this is a multi-function printer, let’s thoroughly see the technical specs of each function in this model.
Compared to the present requirements of inkjet midrange, the publish quality is quite reduced; it quits the resolution to an optimum of 4,800 x 600 DPI. An inkjet is small, so we suggest buying this model just if the publish quality truly doesn’t treat.
Also, the publishing speed isn’t remarkable, and with an average speed of 8 web pages each min for a regular publish in black and white and one web page every 15 secs when it comes to color publishing (4 web pages each minute), is presently in Canon inkjet printers slower market.
Other Driver: Canon Pixma MX492 Scanner Driver
The maximum paper dimension sustained is the classic style A4; it’s also feasible to use smaller sized styles or unique styles such as postcards, photos, and envelopes. The maximum weight for ordinary paper is approximately 105 g / m². After that, this printer has the ability to publish on the card stock isn’t frequently.
If you want, you can also use picture paper (also called glossy), ideal for maximizing the yield of color prints. Despite being a cheap design, this printer is also equipped with a power-saving function, which switches on when the printer from the publish regulates and places it back on standby after finishing the work.
CARTRIDGES AND CONVENIENCE
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver – The Canon Pixma MG2550 is mounted with 2 cartridges, one black cartridge, and one which contains the 3 primary shades that had to publish in color. The cartridges are valued quite affordable, considering that for this model are no additional cartridges bigger and less expensive.
Along with standard cartridges, this model provides the opportunity to use the new style XXL cartridge, which guarantees a greater yield (up to 400 web pages in black and white and 300 color web pages), and balance is more beneficial compared to traditional refills.
CANON PIXMA MG2550: PERFORMANCE AS SCANNERS
As we have currently mentioned, this multifunction is essential, and the scanner is no exemption. While appreciating one of most of the scanners’ requirements (such as the moment for scanning of about 14 secs to an A4 sheet), this model comes to an optimum resolution of 600 x 1200 DPI.
This resolution is certainly sufficient to obtain information such as text, diagrams, and also simple pictures, also in color. If you also plan to check photos of the question changes significantly: the resolution may not be high enough, and probably much information cannot be detected properly, decrease the quality of the electronic picture.
PERFORMANCE AS PHOTOCOPIER
Although used for the photocopier, the Canon Pixma MG2550 is just appropriate for carrying out small jobs (a couple of documents each time, ideally text and black and white), but it’s definitely not appropriate for all those duplicates that require a minimum of quality in more. Also, the moment to earn a copy is hardly any, considering that the whole process, from beginning to finish (from scanning to publishing), lasts approximately thirty seconds.
System requirements of Canon PIXMA MG2550
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS 11.0 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver
- MG2500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG2500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac): download
- MG2500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive): download
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver from Canon Website.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, MacOS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software