HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver – The 8610 makes a slightly lower score for the message and picture quality than the Epson WorkForce WF-3640, our Editors’ Choice durable micro-office color MFP it is available in no place close to the Epson printer for paper handling. However, it provides much faster speed and a significantly lower declared cost for each web page, which suffices to maintain it in most workplaces.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Review
The printer also offers mobile publishing, with the ability to publish from iOS, Android, and Blackberry phones and tablet computers. Connect it to your network by Ethernet or Wi-Fi, and you can post to it, however, a Wi-Fi access point.
Set it up as an individual printer with a USB cable television instead, and you can publish by connecting straight from a mobile phone using Cordless Direct—HP’s equivalent to Wi-Fi Direct. Keep in mind that comparing the printer to a network that to the Internet also allows you to publish; however, the shadow and take benefit of HP’s to distribute applications.
The 8610’s paper handling for publishing is a bit limited, with a 250-sheet paper tray and a duplexer (for two-sided publishing). In contrast, the Epson WF-3640 flaunts a 2nd 250-sheet cabinet and a manual feed.
For scanning, the 8610 supplements its letter-size flatbed with a 35-page automated document feeder (ADF) that can check at up to lawful dimensions. Here again, that should suffice for most mini workplaces, but it is not a suit for the Epson WF-3640’s duplexing ADF, which can transform the web page over to check the second side.
System Requirements of HP Officejet Pro 8610
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer series / HP OfficeJet 8600 Series Printer Full Feature Software and Drivers: download
- HP Easy Start: download
- Driver for Linux: click here
Download Software and Drivers for HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer series from HP Website
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver FREE Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software