HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn Driver – Some bigger work teams need a flexible printer that fasts and can handle the process efficiently. Their demand for phone calls is simply monochrome output, but they need more than a dedicated printer. The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn is designed for applications such as this. HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn Review
It’s greater than simply a printer. However, it checks, duplicates, faxes, and publishes and is designed for greater quantities.
Using the newest HP JetIntelligence Laser Technology and standard automated duplex publishing, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn gives economic climates in both power consumption and paper use. Having the ability to immediately publish on both sides of the sheet can conserve up to 33% of the paper used.
The MFP is an Ethernet networked unit through hold or web server with a1 Gigabit 10/100/1000T network to offer up to 10 users with a publish quantity of up to 4,000 web pages monthly.
To satisfy the demands in a genuine circumstance, a printer needs to be fast off the note and maintain a constant speed.
Other Driver: HP LaserJet P3015 Driver
When publishing, the first web page out time is declared by HP to be the fastest in its course at 7.4 secs and 9.7 secs from the rest setting. Succeeding A4 web pages are published at the speed of 38 pages, each min solitary-sided and 30 ppm in duplex. The publish sharp at 1200 x 1200 dpi using HP FastRes 1200 technology.
There are two standard paper trays; Tray one has an optimum capacity of 250 sheets, whilst Tray 2 has 100 sheets. There’s a choice for the 3rd tray with 550 sheets giving a total capacity of 900 sheets.
All three trays are fully flexible to handle a large variety of paper dimensions and up to 10 envelopes.
The media weights range from 60 gsm Bond paper through to 175 gsm for Paper Tray 1 and from 60 gsm to 120 gsm for both Paper Tray 2 and the optional Tray 3
This means that cardstock and also transparencies can be used as feedstock.
The output tray has a capability of 150 sheets.
Another option to improve efficiency is storing and recovering routine publish jobs on a USD stick using an extra USB.
The photocopier and the scanner are fed by a 50 sheet Automated Document feeder or a flatbed. The ADF allows solitary pass duplex publishing when copying and publishing to decrease paper use.
The scanner has 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution and can copy from both colour and mono originals. It transforms the initial colour right into a 256 grayscale. The checking speed depends on 47 pictures, each min from a B&W initial and 31 ipm from a colour initial. The publish speed is 26ppm from a B&W initial and 21 ppm from a colour initial.
As well as check to publish, check to USB, check to a network folder, check e-mail and check to shadow are also sustained.
The photocopier function can produce up to 99 duplicates each time, again with solitary pass double-sided publishing to decrease paper use. It has decreased and expanded capability from 25% to 400% and 600 x 600 dpi. The duplicates are produced at up to 30 web pages each min in duplex setting and 38 web pages each min solitary sided.
The fax centre offers all the usual fax abilities for up to 120-speed call numbers and 4MB of fax memory. Although it doesn’t support a telephone handset, it does support a fax telephone. It has a resolution of 300 x 300 dpi and is halftone allowed. With a 33.6 kbps fax transmission speed, it takes about 3 secs to transmit each web page.
All instructions to the HP LaserJet Profesional MFP M426fdn are entered by 7.6 centimetres user-friendly colour touchscreen located on the top of the front panel.
System Requirements of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit),Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit).
- macOS 10.12, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13,
macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11.0, macOS 11.1, macOS 11.2.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn Driver
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426f-M427f PCL 6 v3 Full Solution: download
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426f-M427f Printer Series Full Software and Drivers (Windows 7): download
- Install HP Easy Start: download
- Linux printer drivers: download
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn FULL Driver from HP Website.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn Driver
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Drivers Software