HP ENVY 5530 Driver – The HP Envy 5530 is an attractive-looking multifunction printer designed for the home user (no fax, but a couple would certainly need that nowadays). With a manufacturer’s market price of $130, it is also an inexpensive printer to buy.
HP ENVY 5530 Driver
- HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers: download
- Install HP Easy Start: download
- HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS: click here
System Requirements of HP ENVY 5530
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP ENVY 5530 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP ENVY 5530 Review
HP ENVY 5530 Driver – You might think that the device will not perform as well as more expensive models, but our tests exposed that the 5530 actually makes very high-quality prints and is a great option as long as you do not need to scan-to-print often.
Features and design
HP ENVY 5530 Driver – The Envy 5530 is an appealing MFP. It is has a shiny black-and-silver outside, and on the tilted front panel is a 2.65-inch colour touchscreen display, where all the functions come. A drop-down panel that subjects the paper tray and a swing-out paper output support are underneath.
The paper tray has a capability of 100 sheets, which is instead small but should suffice for most home users; the output tray supports 30 web pages. There is no automated document feeder for easy scanning of several web pages, but there’s automated duplexing.
HP ENVY 5530 Driver – A port for an SD sd card is also on the front. You can publish pictures kept on a card using the 5530’s touch panel – there is no need for a PC. You can also check straight to the card, along with a PC or e-mail (if the unit is connected to the Internet).
The 5530 does not support other blink memory styles or USB own, which is regrettable as the last option is useful. Talking Internet, the 5530 supports either a Wi-Fi link to a home network or a straight Wi-Fi link with a gadget. The 5530 also supports a routine USB link normally. Considering that the 5530 targets home users, the lack of an Ethernet link isn’t a minus.
Other Driver: HP ENVY Pro 6400 Driver
The 5530 uses two ink cartridges, one with black ink and the various other is a tri-colour cartridge with cyan, magenta, and yellow. This is an instead antique approach: when the three colour inks are reduced, the whole cartridge needs to be also changed if there are lots of the other two shades.
This makes publishing web pages with extensive coverage, such as pictures, a lot more expensive than a printer that uses separate cartridges for each colour. Standard capacity cartridges are ranked at 180 web pages for the $15 black cartridge and 150 web pages for the $20 tri-colour cartridge. The bigger capacity XL cartridges are ranked at 455 monochromes and 310 colour web pages ($30 for black, $32 for colour).
HP ENVY 5530 Driver – One unique point about HP’s inkjet printers is its Instant Ink program. When you sign up for the program (optional), you’re billed a regular monthly charge based on the various web pages that you anticipate to average. The very least expensive degree is $3 for 50 web pages.
If you publish greater than the variety of web pages your plan offers, you’re billed a per-page charge for the overage. Suppose you do not use all the web pages in a month; the extra web pages rollover. When the printer begins to run from ink, the unit sends HP a message over the Internet, and HP sends a brand-new cartridge.
The idea is that you will never face a circumstance where you are from ink, and HP says publishing costs will be a great deal less; it is cost-effective if you publish great deals of pictures. Not every user will find this solution beneficial, but those who do not want to stress buying ink might find it attractive.
HP ENVY 5530 FULL Driver from HP Website.
HP ENVY 5530 Driver
HP ENVY 5530 Driver and Software FREE Download for Windows 10, Windows 7, etc (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software