Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver – If you are looking for a small workplace inkjet MFP with an extensive feature set that will handle greater than minimal quantity publishing, Epson WorkForce WF-3540 is a great place to start. It is fast, and the output appears excellent. Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package [Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package [Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit]: download
- Printer Driver v10.33: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Review
It is quite the bargain equipped with automated duplex publishing and scanning, 500 sheets of capacity, relatively affordable ink, and easy manages. It also connects via USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi so that you can use it in practically any computing environment.
Installing the WorkForce WF-3540 is a simple issue of a couple of dialogues and about 5 mins. As mentioned, you can connect to it wirelessly, via Ethernet, or straight using USB. The software bundle consists of the reliable Epson Check and Abbyy Finereader Sprint 9.5 for OCR.
The control board features a 3.5-inch LCD with contextually lit touch switches on the panel bordering it. The food selection framework is relatively easy to navigate–far more comfortable to use than its WorkForce WF-2540 recently evaluated.
Paper handling on the WorkForce WF-3540 is top-notch. Along with two bottom-mounted, 250-sheet paper cassettes, there is a single-sheet back feed for picture paper, envelopes, and so forth. Suggestion: Press the form down right into the back feeder until you feel it grab; the paper rests further down compared to most printers.
The scanner features an automated document feeder (ADF), which checks both sides immediately (by re-feed). The cover to the letter/A4-sized platen does not telescope to accommodate thicker products, but that is the just issue and a small one for an office-oriented MFP.
The output from the WorkForce WF-3540 is quite lovely. Color videos published on ordinary paper show reasonably high color precision. Pictures posted on shiny picture stock, while little brights are as beautiful as anything, you will see this side of a dedicated picture printer. The message is sharp and black, and also, draft-mode documents are easily understandable. Checks tended to be dark. However, duplicates experienced no such issue.
The WorkForce WF-3540’s speed is relatively high for this price point. Monochrome web pages publish at approximately 11.5 each min (ppm) on the PC and 11.4 on the Mac. Snapshot-sized (4-by-6-inch) pictures print at 4.8 ppm to ordinary paper and 0.5 ppm to glossy picture stock. A complete, 8.5-inch by 11-inch view published on the Mac takes about two and a fifty percent mins.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-3540
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-3540 from Epson Website
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver and Software FREE Download for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software