Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver – The Canon Pixma MG5320 Cordless Inkjet Picture All-In-One Printer costs a sensible $150, striking the excellent pricing spot at the consumer-oriented finish of the color inkjet multifunction category. It also handles raising itself slightly over the group by including CD/DVD publishing capability and other improvements. Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Review
Printing on specially covered CDs or DVDs is still pretty unusual. The Pixma MG5320 comes with a caddy that inserts right into a port over the output area; it also consists of an adapter for 3.15-inch discs. Canon offers no on-machine storage space for the caddy, which is troublesome.
And the disc-printing process involves a specific series of actions confusingly protected in 2 places: under the packing/unloading media conversation in the Publishing area of the paperwork and the layout and publishing description in the paperwork the packed Easy-PhotoPrint EX software. The printer also takes a couple of mins to prepare itself to publish on a disc.
Paper handling is charitable for an MFP in this price range. The MG5320 has a bottom cabinet for standing up to 150 sheets of letter-size ordinary paper; a back, 150-sheet upright tray takes everything else. Duplex (two-sided) publishing is automated.
The 50-sheet output tray is sized correctly, and it opens up immediately when you send out a publish job. Various other features include USB and cordless connection, a USB/PictBridge port, MultiMedia Card, Memory Stick, and SD Card.
The scanner cover integrates the control board with a 3-inch, tiltable color LCD. Navigating is more complicated than usual: A scroll wheel moves through food selections, and an ‘OK’ switch selects a product.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver
Canon also includes three function switches for choosing items that show near the bottom of the display. The overall configuration seems like a couple of too many buttons, but as with many points, it is workable once you get used to the arrangement.
Our tests saw impressively fast photo-printing rates from the Canon Pixma MG5320, which scored it excellent. Snapshot-size pictures published on letter-size paper flew out for 3.3 web pages each min. Message speed was comfortably over average at 7.7 ppm. Monochrome copy speed readied.
Output quality was mainly excellent. At the default setups we use for testing, a message appeared relatively crisp and black. Test pictures that seemed orangey and excessively bright on ordinary paper mellowed to reasonable tones on Canon’s picture paper. Checks of color pictures tended to appear dark, but monochrome checks and duplicates were sharp.
The ink costs are sensible. The different inks consist of a $16, 339-page black cartridge (which exercises to 4.7 cents each web page) and $14 cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridges enduring between 486 530 web pages (2.6 to 2.9 cents each web page). A four-color web page would undoubtedly cost about 13 cents. The accurate picture black, also $14, lasts for about 555 picture pictures (or includes a percentage to a standard document).
The Canon Pixma MG5320 flavors up the center of the inkjet multifunction load with some excellent features in addition to an overall skilled package. For a comparable model with an automated document feeder, inspect the Canon Pixma MX360.
System requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5320
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver
- MG5300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG5300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5320 from Canon Website.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver FREE Download for Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Drivers Software