Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver – The Brother MFC-L2740DWs provides a great deal greater than you might anticipate from a monochrome laser multifunction printer (MFP) that is small enough to share a work desk with. Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Brother MFC-L2740DW Review
Its speed and paper capacity is appropriate for durable individual use or light-to-moderate-duty use as a shared printer in a mini workplace. It is packed with features consisting of duplex (two-sided) scanning. The output quality goes to the reduced range finish for a monochrome laser, but it is still significant for most business use. If that is appropriate for your needs, the MFC-L2740DW can be a trustworthy competitor.
Such as the Brother MFC-L2700DW, the MFC-L2740DW’s suitability for moderate-duty use in a mini workplace is built primarily theoretically handling. For publishing, it offers a 250-sheet paper tray, a single-sheet manual feed, and a duplexer (for two-sided publishing). Scanning provides a letter-size flatbed and a 35-sheet automated document feeder (ADF) to handle legal-size paper.
The printer also goes past its cheaper equivalent by allowing you to check in the duplex. Even better, it contains both sides of the web page simultaneously. That gives it a rate benefit over equivalent MFPs with duplexing ADFs.
Other Driver: HP Officejet Pro 8725 Driver
Which check one side and after that transform the web page over to check the second side. As with most MFPs that can both check and publish in duplex, front-panel food selection options allow you to copy both single- and double-sided originals for your choice of single- or double-sided duplicates.
MFP Fundamentals and Additionals
Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver – Basic MFP features for the MFC-L2740DW consist of publishing and faxing from and scanning to a PC. It can also work as a standalone photocopier and fax machine and send out checks as e-mail accessories without requiring a PC. Additionally, they consist of support for mobile publishing and scanning and connecting to selected shadow websites.
Connect the printer to a network, by either Ethernet or Wi-Fi, and—assuming the network is connected to the Internet—you can publish through the shadow, as well as connect to and both publish from or check to a tablet computer or mobile phone through an accessibility point on the network.
Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver – Connect it to a solitary PC by USB cable television instead, and you will not have the ability to publish through the shadow. Still, you can benefit from the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct capability to connect straight for publishing and scanning.
Various other choices on the touch-screen food selection consist of Web-connection options that let you check to and publish from a choice of websites (consisting of Dropbox, Google Own, Evernote, and OneDrive).
More fascinating, and possibly better, is the ability to check specific file formats—including Word, Stand out, and PowerPoint—and conserve the file to a shadow website or send it out as an e-mail accessory, straight from the printer’s front panel. I attempted scanning to both Word and Stand out styles and verified the feature functioned all right to be useful.
System Requirements of Brother MFC-L2740DW
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit).
- macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12), OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10), OS X (10.9)
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver
- Full Driver & Software Package: download
- Generic LPR printer driver (rpm package): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Brother MFC-L2740DW from Brother Website.
Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver
Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, MacOS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software