HP Officejet 5258 Driver – The HP OfficeJet 5258 Wireless All-in-One Printer can handle all your publishing needs both in your home and at the workplace. This HP all-in-one printer can do everything: publish, check, copy and fax. It also comes with a 35-page automated document feeder to accelerate bigger jobs. If you need a dependable printer that can handle extensive work, this HP printer has you protected.
HP Officejet 5258 Review
Besides its main functionality (publishing, copying, scanning, and faxing), this HP printer flaunts various valuable features that will make your life easier. The 2. 2-inch mono touchscreen is where you can personalize your printer for your liking.
For instance, users can set up preset faster ways for specific jobs. If you often find on your own having to make 12-full color duplicates of a file, you can set that particular job to a single switch. The screen also allows users to sneak peek at every document before publishing to permit time to capture any mistakes or make any final changes.
This particular printer uses Initial HP 63 ink. This significantly top-quality ink provides a powerful and visible message on small print documents and bright, vivid shades on full-colour publish jobs such as posters, flyers, charts, and graphs. This HP printer also has a unique feature called wise ink notifies, which lets you know well in advance of time if you are operating short on ink, so you aren’t left dry at a crucial minute.
System Requirements of HP Officejet 5258
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit,
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP Officejet 5258 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then choose the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP Officejet 5258 Driver
- HP OfficeJet 5200 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver – IT Professional Use only [64bit]: download
- HP OfficeJet 5200 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver – IT Professional Use only [32bit]: download
- HP Easy Start: download
- Driver-Product Installation Software: download
Download Software and Drivers for HP OfficeJet 5258 All-in-One Printer from HP Website
HP Officejet 5258 Driver
HP Officejet 5258 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Driver Software