HP OfficeJet 5255 Driver – The HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer is disappointing for most uses but is alright as a family printer. This inkjet printer is relatively properly designed with excellent scanning and wireless features, but its two-cartridge system does not provide great worth. HP OfficeJet 5255 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
HP OfficeJet 5255 Review
HP OfficeJet 5255 Driver – Most individuals will find it does not take long before the cartridges wind up setting you back more significant than the printer itself – in addition to the slow publishing speed and regular overall publishing quality. That said, the great connection options and small impact could make the OfficeJet 5255 a beneficial home printer for some.
The HP OfficeJet 5255 is an alright family printer. Its picture publishing quality is good, and its user friendly. However, if you publish a lot of pictures, it’ll begin obtaining pretty expensive to maintain using.
It also prints quite gradually – not ideal if you are publishing show tickets right before going out. However, the scanner has some great features, and there are great deals of connection options for the entire family to connect.
Other Driver: HP Deskjet 3050 Driver
Develop & Design Quality
The HP 5255 is a properly designed all-in-one printer. The plastic design feels excellent overall, and the screen is slightly tilted, so it is not too hard to see. While the paper is easy to load, both input trays appearance a tiny bit delicate. There is no flexible slider to assist in maintaining various paper sizes lined up when publishing.
The output tray is also very lightweight too. You can’t access the ink cartridges if the printer is off, but they’re easy to obtain when it is transformed on. The scanner has an excellent document cover that should help provide a uniform white history when scanning, but the body does not have a prop to maintain it open up.
The HP 5255 has a good monochrome touchscreen display. The black and white symbols appear but are easy to see and understand. The touch manages a tiny bit delicate, but overall this display isn’t challenging to use.
HP OfficeJet 5255 Driver – Bad cartridge system. It uses just two cartridges, one for black and one for color, and does not publish many web pages in either black or color, despite the standard substitute cartridges. Fortunately, there are high-yield cartridges available which should last a bit much longer. The printer will also approve third-party cartridges, but this could void its warranty.
The 5255 has excellent scanning features. The check resolution and color deepness are ready. There is an Automated Document Feeder (ADF), so you can check lengthy documents immediately. The flatbed is helpful for scanning ID cards or web pages from a ticket but isn’t large enough for lawful documents or tabloid web pages.
The 5255 has a mediocre-at-best publishing speed. If you have one web page to publish, you can anticipate delaying it a little bit. While succeeding web pages are a great deal quicker, it is still relatively slow overall, mainly if you publish in color. The tray holds 100 sheets on the benefit, so you should not need to change the paper frequently unless you post a good bit.
The cost of each publish of the OfficeJet 5255 is mediocre. The cartridges cost nearly fifty percent the price of the printer. Not just is the price-per-page relatively high, but the more you publish, the more you wind up spending in total.
Bear in mind that if you publish just in black, most inkjet printers proceed using the color cartridge for maintenance jobs, so you’ll most likely still need to change it eventually.
Picture Publishing Quality
The 5255 has good picture publishing quality. Comparison is high, and reds are vivid, but the grayscale combination is limited. Some information is missing out, and there are a couple of minor artifacts present.
These outcomes are based on the physical picture, not the checked image offered recommendation over, which may not be an agent of the printer’s painting publish quality.
System Requirements of HP OfficeJet 5255
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit),
- macOS 11.2, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11.0, macOS 11.1.
How to Install HP OfficeJet 5255 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP OfficeJet 5255 Driver
- HP OfficeJet 5200 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver – IT Professional Use only (Windows 64-bit): download
- HP OfficeJet 5200 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver – IT Professional Use only (Windows 32-bit): download
- Install HP Easy Start: download
HP OfficeJet 5255 FULL Driver from HP Website.
HP OfficeJet 5255 Driver
HP OfficeJet 5255 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Drivers Software