HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver – The HP LaserJet Pro M402n dollars the all-in-one pattern and instead focuses on being the best black and white text publishing machine that it can be. This singular focus and commitment are what made it our Top Pick for Basic Publishing Honor.
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver
- HP LJ Pro M402-M403 n, m, dn, dne Printer Series PCL 6 V3 Full Solution: download
- Install HP Easy Start: download
- Linux printer drivers: click here
System Requirements of HP LaserJet Pro M402n
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- macOS 11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Review
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver – If the vast bulk of your publishing needs involve text-heavy documents, and you’ve ever watched the Olympic decathlon and thought, “These individuals would certainly have the ability to post vault a lot greater if they simply quit making all those various other points,” after that the M402n is for you. It created close to the perfect text and was the fastest model in our test, producing 25 web pages each min.
It forgoes a wi-fi connection for a streamlined USB link. Some may find this annoying, but we found wi-fi publishing was often more inconvenient than what was well worth it. Among its couple of drawbacks is the lack of double-sided publishing, but the M402dn is the same printer but with the ability to publish double-sided.
Other Driver: HP Deskjet 3835 Driver
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver – The M402n racked up a 9 in our text quality test, which saw ratings as reduced as 3. It wanted a 10, and it wanted it real bad. But 10’s are very unusual here at TechGearLab; they are reserved for items that strike us away and present a degree of quality that we could never have imagined.
Being the nitpickers, we noticed that the M402n sometimes made text appear slightly lighter when publishing italics in minimal font styles. This small information tore away the opportunity of an elusive perfect score, but past this tiny defect, the M402n is perfect.
Text appearances crisp with an intense hue and smooth boundaries. So do not let our excessively pedantic score of 9 trick you; functionally, the M402n creates perfect text, and you will not be disappointed.
It prints monochrome at about $0.03 for each web page or $15.48 for each ream of paper. It was a rather average cost, but pair that with the M402n’s reduced list price, and it had among the most affordable approximated lifetime costs at simply $375.Thee M402n will give you an excellent worth over time if you merely publish hefty text documents.
It also prints black and white at a sensible rate, giving it a relatively reduced approximated lifetime cost. The market price appears a little bit high to us, but if you can find it for less expensive and are mainly looking to publish text, after that, the M402n is of great worth.
HP LaserJet Pro M402n FULL Driver from HP Website.
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver FREE Download: Windows 10, Windows 7, etc (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS, Linux .
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Drivers Software