Epson L4160 Driver – Epson L4160 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS. Epson 4160 is a printer that is small in size and has integrated with the Ink tank system. This printer has an Auto Duplex printing feature to save paper costs by up to 50%. With the Epson L4160, we can print wirelessly via the wireless network or direct wifi on the printer.
Epson L4160 Review
The Epson L4160 is a printer device that comes in a compact and minimalist form with a new tank design integrated into the printer. It allows this printer to have the smallest size among printers with an ink tank that uses other ink bottle refills. You can also refill ink without worrying about ink spilling thanks to the unique bottle design, which has a uniquely shaped tip that can only use on the partner tank.
This printer will impress you with the reliable capabilities it has. L4160 delivers the high-resolution output with 5760 DPI for high quality. This printer can print black and white documents with highly sharp text and is resistant to smudges and water. Apart from that, you can also print scintillating lab-quality photos on photo media paper.
Enjoy the convenience of printing wirelessly with support for wifi connectivity. That way, you don’t have to bother connecting the printer with a computer via cable. Another advantage that this printer has is wifi Direct, which allows you to connect up to four devices directly to the printer without going through a router.
System Requirements of Epson L4160
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L4160 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L4160 Driver
- Printer Driver for Mac: download
- Support for Linux: click here
or Download Software and drivers for Epson L4160 from Epson Website.
Epson L4160 Driver
Epson L4160 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Printer Drivers