Epson L110 Driver – The Epson L110 is one of the ideal printers for looking for a single function printer with exceptional savings and page yields. With a very compact design, it occupies less space while adding style and comfort to your workspace. Epson L110 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson L110 Review
Epson’s fast ink refill technology provides smooth and uncluttered refills. Special tubes in the printer ensure ink flow is always stable and reliable. While traveling, you can lock the ink system with a choke valve to minimize ink leakage and waste ink.
This printer offers fantastic printing speeds of up to 27 ppm for black and 15 ppm for color. This printer is equipped with a Micro Piezo print head, providing a resolution of 5760 dpi x 1440 for professional photo-quality prints.
The Epson L110 Inkjet printer is given a special design so that it gives a stylish and quite elegant and practical appearance. The dimensions of this printer are 472 mm x 222 mm x 130 mm, with a weight of about 2.6 kg. The printer body is black, which is a combination of glossy black and matte black which makes it look more exclusive. Like the previous Epson L series printers, the L110 is also equipped with an original infusion tank attached to the side of the printer.
Other Driver: Epson L120 Driver
The Epson L110 is specially designed only as a printing machine, both photos and written documents, and the features of this printer are only for printing purposes. This is a minus value for those of you who want other features such as scanner and copy, but with its specifications that are designed specifically for printing purposes, this printer is very reliable in printing matters.
The printing speed of the Epson L110 printer reaches 27 ppm (print per minute) with black ink mode, while for color ink mode it can reach 15 ppm. The Epson L110 printing process speed exceeds the previous generation. The print quality is also very good, which is 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi. Not only that, Micro Piezo technology is also provided in this printer head, making this printer one of the printers with considerable printing specifications. For printing, this printer has a capacity of up to 50 sheets capacity.
Paper sizes that can be used on this printer are A4, A5, A6, B5, and other sizes. Apart from having good printing capabilities, this printer’s electrical power is also very low, which is only about 10 watts during the printing process. Coupled with a smart router, you can print documents anytime and anywhere in the area close to the smart router.
Compatible systems of Epson L110:
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.x
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Instal Epson L110 Driver
- Go to this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device, and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L110 Driver
- Printer Driver: download
- Printer Driver (Full Feature): download
Epson L110 Driver from Epson Website.
Epson L110 Driver
Epson L110 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Printer Drivers
Application Category: Printer Drivers