Canon PIXMA iP110 Driver – The Canon Pixma iP110 Wireless Mobile Printer is the most up-to-date version in a Canon portable collection of inkjet printers developed around a similar layout. Canon PIXMA iP110 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA iP110 Review
Tiny and light enough to carry easily, the iP110 can work as a friend to your laptop, phone, or tablet, allowing you to print, state a proposition with last-minute updates during a taxicab trip en route to a meeting. If you require a mobile printer, it’s a solid challenger.
At four extra pounds 5 ounces by itself, or roughly 5 pounds with the optional battery ($99.99), the iP110 is just a touch lighter than the Canon Pixma iP100 Image Printer that it has replaced in Canon’s line. It’s likewise comparable in dimension, at 2.5 by 12.7 by 7.3 inches (HWD).
Past the physical similarity, the two models additionally share a lot of the same equipment features, including a 50-sheet input ability, the very same asserted print speed, and close to the very same rate on our tests. However, the iP110 adds integrated Wi-Fi and– far more importantly– Canon’s Gain access to Factor mode, which amounts to Wi-Fi Direct.
With conventional Wi-Fi (or, a lot more effectively, Framework setting), you can link the printer to your network in your house or office through an access factor on the web. With Access-Point mode, you can attach your laptop computer, phone, or tablet computer straight to the printer while on the move with minimal fuss and without cable television.
The iP110’s assistance for mobile printing consists of printing from both iPhone and Android phones and tablets and printing via the cloud. According to Canon’s internet site, you can also publish data from picked Internet services.
Nonetheless, it’s not exactly how to do that; I might not discover any clear directions for exactly how to do that in the printer guidebooks. As I, as I, was not able to obtain any additional details from Canon. If you wish to capitalize on the function, intend on spending a good deal of time attempting to figure it out.
Print speed on our examinations was near the high-end range for the existing crop of portable inkjets. They timed iP110 on our company applications suite at 2.3 web pages per minute (ppm), making it faster than many of its closest competitors, consisting of the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer, at 1.8 pm Epson WorkForce WF-100, at 2.2 ppm.
Surprisingly, the speed is slightly slower than the 2.5 ppm I timed for the Canon iP100. As an additional point of comparison, it’s substantially slower than the much-less-expensive, albeit more significant, HP Officejet Pro 6230 ePrinter, our Editors’ Choice moderately-priced home or personal desktop computer inkjet printer, which can be found at 3.4 ppm.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA iP110
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP110 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA iP110 Driver
- iP110 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- iP110 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA iP110 from Canon Website.
Canon PIXMA iP110 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP110 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Windows, Mac OS, Linux