HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Driver – The HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 is an inkjet MFP all-in-one that prints, checks and duplicates. It comes with various smart features designed to earn a living in a hectic office a bit easier.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Driver
|HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 All-in-One series Basic Driver – IT Professional Use only 64-bit||Windows||download|
|HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 All-in-One series Basic Driver – IT Professional Use only 32-bit||Windows||download|
|Install HP Easy Start||Mac OS||download|
|HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS||Linux||Click here|
System Requirements of HP OfficeJet Pro 6970
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 11 All Editions (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 W32
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Apple Macintosh
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.14
How to Install HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Review
Its office predisposition is reflected in practical features, such as a 225-sheet paper tray in the base, a 35-sheet duplexing ADF on top, and ink supplies ranked for up to 1,500 black web pages or 825 in colour. At the front, there is a USB port, but you can print pictures from an inserted USB own – not PDFs or various other documents.
The OfficeJet Pro 6970 appears much wider than necessary, and it is not one of the most user-friendly MFP. Its large paper tray is challenging to load unless you launch both blue captures close to the back and draw it free. Its cover functions as the output tray and locks up well to assist you to reload. However, its two telescoping components felt too loosened and tended to stick momentarily as we extended or retracted them.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 review: Specs
This is a fast printer for the price, getting to 4.7ppm in our colour video test and producing black text at an outstanding 18.5ppm. Duplicates were quick in black, with a ten-page mono job requiring simply 89 secs, a colour variation took two times as lengthy, and a duplex colour copy inched out at 2.1ppm.
HP’s check user interface is over-reliant on faster ways and too prescriptive, enabling just a restricted set of pre-defined resolution choices. The 6970 invested nearly 5 mins functioning on our 1,200dpi picture check before quitting and returning no picture. Tester reset the hold PC, reinstalled HP’s driver and retried over a wired Ethernet link, but the issue stayed.
Other Driver: HP DeskJet 2636 Driver
Check quality was typically great, al; although the 600dpi picture check looked as it had been excessively sharpened and appeared artificial when viewed at 100%. We were also disappointed by the pass out bands that appeared in some graphic prints on ordinary paper.
Colour pictures were great for a non-specialist device, but our black-and-white print had a unique green colour. Using the highest-capacity supplies, it should cost the 6970 about 6.8p to print a web page of mixed text and colour video – a pair of pence less expensive than typical at this price.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 FULL Driver from HP Website.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Driver FREE Download
HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Driver FREE Download: Windows 10, Windows 7, etc (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS, Linux. The HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 is an inkjet
Price Currency: $
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Printer Drivers