HP OfficeJet 5740 Driver – If you need a reasonably valued inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) intended more at workplace use compared to home use—for an office, as an individual inkjet in a mini workplace, or for the double role of home and home-office printer—the HP Officejet 5740 e-All-in-One can be outstanding in shape.
HP OfficeJet 5740 Driver
- HP Officejet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers: download
- HP printer setup (Apple AirPrint for Mac): download
- HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS: download
System Requirements of HP OfficeJet 5740
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP OfficeJet 5740 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP OfficeJet 5740 Review
It does not offer quite enough to change the Sibling MFC-J870DW as our Editors’ Choice in the category, but it provides a bit greater than the Sibling printer in some ways and is available in a shut second overall.
The 5740 ( at Amazon.com) is a couple of remarkably comparable HP models and definitively the better worth of both. Inning accordance with HP’s website, it is similar to the HP Envy 5660 e-All-in-One with some enhancements, most significantly an automated document feeder (ADF), NFC, an Ethernet port, and the ability to fax.
It also transformed bent on be much faster in our tests, despite HP giving it a lower score. The HP 5660 is targeted more for home use, but the 5740 can handle home publishing jobs equally. And with its additional features, it can do a great deal better job in an office.
Basic MFP features for the 5740 consists of publishing and faxing from and scanning to a computer system and functioning as a standalone photocopier and fax machine. Additionally, it can both check to and publish from sd card and USB memory keys and let you sneak peek at the pictures before publishing on the front-panel 2.65-inch touch-screen LCD.
Link choices consist of USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct. Suppose you connect the printer to a network connected to the Internet. In that case, you can take benefit of its ability to publish through the shadow and use HP’s publish applications, which let you print from a selection of websites by giving commands through the touch screen.
Other Driver: HP LaserJet M507 Driver
If the network has a Wi-Fi access point, you can connect through the access indicate publish from iOS, Android, Home windows, Google Chrome, Kindle, and Blackberry mobile phones and tablet computers.
Suppose you decide to connect to a solitary PC via USB cable television instead of a network. In that case, you will not be able to use the published applications or publish through the shadow. However, the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct support will still let you connect and print from a mobile phone.
The printer also supports NFC Touch-to-Print, a relatively new variant of NFC, and is not commonly available on mobile phones or tablet computers, which certainly limits its effectiveness. Inning accordance with HP, the just mobile phone the printer will deal with at this writing is the HP ElitePad 900.
The feature may become better over the lifetime of the printer, however. NFC Touch-to-Print belongs to the standard from the Mopria Partnership, a team that consists of HP, Canon, Samsung, Epson, and Xerox, to name a few.
The 5740’s 125-sheet input tray appropriates for light-duty publishing just. However, the printer also offers a duplexer (for two-sided publishing) and a picture tray for up to 15 sheets of 4-by-6-inch picture paper. You can use the letter-size flatbed or the 25-sheet ADF for scanning, which can handle up to legal-size paper.
HP OfficeJet 5740 FULL Driver from HP Website.
HP OfficeJet 5740 Driver Download
HP OfficeJet 5740 Driver FREE Download: Windows 10, Windows 7, etc (32-bit, 64-bit) Mac OS, and Linux. HP Officejet 5740 e-All-in-One
Price Currency: $
Operating System: Windows, MacOS, Linux
Application Category: Printer Drivers