Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver FREE – Canon has an enviable reputation for inkjet printers and all-in-ones, and its printer range starts at under £50. The PIXMA iP2702 is an update to the PIXMA iP2600, the main distinctions being the ink cartridges and software bundle, plus an outside situation revamp. Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Review
The design of the printer is clean and unfussy. A distinctive blacktop surface increases to a smooth plateau formed by the paper tray’s gloss black rear. This tray raises to expose paper overviews for A4 sheets. However, the machine can also publish on dimensions to 15 x 10cm.
There is no output tray, and published web pages feed on the desktop computer, which can be uncomfortable if it has a smooth surface, as sheets tend to drift and not gather in a cool pile. There are 2 control switches, each with inset LEDs, set right into the top panel’s right-hand finish, one for power and the various other for paper feed and mistake problems.
The just sockets at the back are for mains power and USB information link – there is no network support either wired or cordless on this machine. The mains cable television connects straight right into the printer, however, without a different power provide. Just HP still really feels the need to have power ‘bricks’ subjugating under the work desk.
Canon provides basic but useful support software with the PIXMA iP2702. This consists of the Easy-Photo Publish and Easy-Web Publish energies, with the last providing arranged publishing of Internet web pages and elements of them. Easy Photo-Fix II also consists of automated repairs to common picture problems.
Canon takes on estimating reasonable, normal setting publish rates for its devices, as most of its competitors still go for purposeless, prepare rates. For this machine, it claims 7.0ppm for black publish and 4.8ppm for color. These are using the ISO standard components, which omit processing time before the beginning of publishing, so they are still slightly impractical.
In real life, where you need to wait on both processing and publish before you can use a file, you are more most likely to see times and rates such as those we found. Our 5-page A4 message document took 50 secs to complete, giving a rate of 6ppm.
Slightly strangely, the 20-page document, which involved a great deal of pre-print ink housekeeping, finished in 3:27, a slower speed of 5.8ppm. Both these numbers are slower than the declared speed but are sensible for an entry-level inkjet printer.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA iP2702
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS Big Sur 11.0, macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver
- iP2700 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c (Windows): download
- iP2700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA iP2702 from Canon Website.
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Price Currency: $
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Printer Drivers