HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver – HP’s newest mobile printer, the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer, is slow but provides output quality, cartridge yield, and battery life.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver
- HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer series – L411 Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows 10, Windows 8): download
- Install HP Easy Start: download
- HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS: download
System Requirements of HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Review
On the planet of mobile printers, the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer stands apart for its output quality and its high-yield cartridges that let you publish a good variety of web pages without lacking ink. It is remarkably just like HP’s last generation HP Officejet H470 Mobile Printer ($249.99, 4 stars), which is still available at this writing. Fortunately, it is that the H470 is well well worth considering. Therefore it is the Officejet 100.
Mobile printers generally fall right into two broad categories. On the one hand are printers such as the Editors’ Choice Sibling PocketJet 6 Plus PJ663-K ($529 direct, four stars), focusing primarily on mobility. These printers typically use thermal publish engines that need a unique paper, they publish in mono, and they do not have input trays, so you need to feed web pages by hand, one sometimes.
On the other hand, printers such as the Officejet 100—or the straight affordable Canon Pixma iP100 Picture Printer ($249.99 direct, four stars)—are desktop computer inkjets shoehorned right into a small enough situation to earn them mobile.
Other Driver: HP Laser 107a Driver
Printers in this category aren’t as small or lightweight as the printers in the first category. Still, they publish in color and monochrome, use standard paper, and offer much better output quality, as well as monochrome text. They also tend to have input trays, such as the 50-page tray on the Officejet 100.
Such as the H470 before it, the Officejet 100 is a bit larger and heavier than some laptop computers. In truth, it is a touch more significant and more serious compared to the H470 as well, at 3.3 by 13.7 by 6.9 inches (HWD) and 5.1 extra pounds on its own or 5.5 extra pounds with its rechargeable battery. Unlike the H470, the Officejet 100 is available in just one model, with a mortar and integrated Bluetooth.
Keep in mind that HP says the battery can publish 500 web pages on a solitary charge, which is a great deal when you consider that 500 web pages are also the printer’s maximum monthly duty cycle—the maximum it is designed to publish in a month without damage.
Having a newly billed battery, in brief, means you should usually have the ability to do without the power adaptor when you take the printer with you. Also worth mentioning is the ranked cartridge yield, at 500 web pages for the high-yield black cartridge and 560 web pages for the high yield tri-color cartridge.
HP excluded two features from the printer: WiFi, which was a choice on the H470 but isn’t available for the Officejet 100 at all, and the ability to publish from sd card. There’s a PictBridge port for a video camera, but it is in the printer’s rear, beside the USB port, where it is a bit troublesome to access.
Eventually, if this is the category of mobile printer you need, you need to choose between the Officejet 100 and the Canon iP100. Either printer is well worth considering, but make sure to pick the one that best suits your needs. The HP printer sheds bent on the Canon iP100 on speed, but it offers slightly better output quality, a lot greater capacity cartridges, and a much longer battery life.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer FULL Driver from HP Website.