HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Driver – A straight rival to 2 2019 Editors’ Choice receivers, Canon’s imageClass LBP226dw and Epson’s inkjet-based laser-alternative WorkForce Pro WF-M5299, HP’s LaserJet Pro M404dn hangs in some difficult company.
HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Driver
- HP LaserJet Pro M404/M405dn/M404/M405n/M404m Printer Full Software Solution: download
- Install HP Easy Start: download
- Linux printer drivers: download
System Requirements of HP LaserJet Pro M404dn
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- macOS 11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Review
HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Driver – This $299.99 print-only monochrome printer is designed for medium-to-high-volume output in a small workplace or workgroup. Such as its rivals, it prints well at a fast clip. However, its grayscale picture output is slightly below par.
But after that, you would not buy this kind of machine to publish pictures, anyhow. Overall, the M404dn is a qualified mono laser, but it costs a little more to use than many of its rivals.
Small and Magnificent
HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Driver – The M404dn measures 8.5 by 15 by 14.1 inches (HWD) and evaluates 18.9 extra pounds. That is just like the Canon LBP226dw and a couple of inches larger and about 4 extra pounds heavier than the Lexmark B2236dw, another standalone monochrome printer it takes on. By way of comparison, it is about fifty percent the dimension of Epson’s WF-M5299, which is an unusual monochrome-only inkjet.
Since all it does is publish, this LaserJet doesn’t require a lot in onboard manages. Its real control board, which resides on the right side of the top of the framework (described in red in the picture below), is composed of a couple of navigating switches for finding your way about a collection of drill-down food selections located on a two-line monochrome text display.
Other Driver: HP DeskJet 2336 Driver
HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Driver – In most situations, particularly when monitoring consumables, producing use records, and setting up security options, you will probably find it easier to use the M404dn’s onboard web-based manages, revealed listed below. They’re accessible via almost any browser, consisting of those on your mobile phone or tablet computer.
Paper handling is composed of one 250-sheet tray and a 100-sheet bypass tray. If 350 sheets from 2 resources aren’t enough, you can include a 550-sheet cabinet ($139.99), enhancing capacity to 900 sheets from 3 resources. Published web pages show up in addition to the framework. On the other hand, this LaserJet’s maximum monthly duty cycle is a massive 80,000 web pages, with a recommended monthly quantity of 4,000 prints.
The Canon LBP226dw’s default capacity, duty cycle, and recommended monthly quantity are the same as the HP’s. The Lexmark B2236dw’s paper capacity is 251 sheets split between a 250-sheet cabinet and a single-sheet bypass tray, and its maximum and recommended monthly quantities are 30,000 and 2,500 web pages specifically. Epson’s WF-M5299 holds 330 sheets expanding to 830; its maximum and recommended quantities are 45,000 and 2,500 web pages, specifically.
HP LaserJet Pro M404dn FULL Driver from HP Website.