HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw Driver – The HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw is a multifunction color printer with a fax and incorporated cordless networking. It is not the fastest document printer you can purchase for your workplace, but it’s fully featured and easy to run.
HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw Driver
- HP LaserJet Pro CM1415 Color Multifunction Printer Full Software and Drivers: download
- Install HP Easy Start: download
- HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS: download
System Requirements of HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 W32
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
- macOS 10.14
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.15
- macOS 11
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw Review
The HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw is a multifunction color printer with a fax and incorporated cordless networking. It is not the fastest document printer you can purchase for your workplace, but it’s fully featured and easy to run.
HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw: Design, configuration, and procedure
The HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw is a bulky printer. It is as high as wide and deep, with a bottom-loading 150 sheet A4 paper tray and a top-mounted A4 flatbed scanner. A swinging door on the front provides easy access to the printer toner cartridges — there are 4, with a monochrome cartridge signed up with individual magenta, cyan, and yellow inserts.
While bigger workplaces will most likely choose the more secure and dependable wired Ethernet link, the HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw has incorporated 802.11b/g/n cordless networking, which may be of rate of passion to smaller sized or more tech-savvy workplaces. USB 2.0 also consists of a direct PC link.
The HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw has a 3.5 color touchscreen display. Browsing through food selections and using the printer’s check/copy/fax functions are many simple thanks to a user-friendly, icon-based user interface.
Other Driver: HP Laser MFP 137fnw Driver
HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw: Publish speed and quality
HP estimates publish rates of 8 color A4 web pages each min in Normal setting and 12 ppm when publishing monochrome. Tester accomplished these rates when publishing 50 web pages or more documents, but its lengthy pause hamstrings the LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw before the initial web page is printed. Suppose you are publishing off a solitary web page document. In that case, it takes about 30sec before the process is finished — which is slow compared to the budget printer such as the Fuji Xerox Phaser 3160N.
Publish quality is outstanding. Text is clean and very smooth until 6pt dimensions are reached. Similarly, color documents are recreated with soft colors and no noticeable banding. If you want to produce top-quality records or documents, the HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw’s output is more significant than appropriate.
As you had anticipated, publishing pictures with the HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw doesn’t produce outcomes comparable with a top-quality inkjet such as the [artnid:359641|Canon PIXMA MG5150 inkjet multifunction]].
HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw: Consumable cost and ecological plan
The HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw uses four separate printer toner cartridges — HP’s 128A CE320A black, CE321A cyan, CE323A magenta, and CE322A yellow. Buying all four will set you back $386.23, which equates right into a general operating cost of 5c each A4 web page for monochrome and 7.3c each A4 web page for color documents. High quantity users will be delighted with a ranked duty cycle of 30,000 web pages monthly.
HP runs a variety of ecological efforts consisting of reusing empty printer toner cartridges. The company’s environmental plan claims that it aims to minimize its products’ power consumption to decrease greenhouse gas emissions, with annual objectives and upgraded progress records.
The HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw creates attractive A4 monochrome and color documents. Thanks to a helpful touchscreen user interface, it benefits direct publishing, scanning, and copying, but less expensive printers eclipse its output rates. As a company all-in-one color printer, it’s typically competent.
HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw FULL Driver from HP Website.