HP ENVY 6055 Driver – The HP ENVY 6055 is alright for family use. It has great picture publishing quality and excellent color precision, ideal for publishing family pictures. Sadly, it has a truly reduced web page yield, so you might need to change the cartridges regularly if you publish often. It has a flatbed scanner with a high resolution, but it does not have a sheetfed scanner.
HP ENVY 6055 Driver
- HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software – Offline Use Only: download
- HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software: download
- HP printer setup (Apple AirPrint for Mac): download
- HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS: download
System Requirements of HP ENVY 6055
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP ENVY 6055 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP ENVY 6055 Review
Develop & Design Quality
This HP ENVY 6055 has a sensible development quality. The plastic body really feels strong, and the power line is detachable in situation you need to change it. The input tray has a slider to change the size for photos; however, it does not prolong for legal-size paper, and there is no dedicated picture tray. It is also easy to remove the cartridges, as you just need to unclip them.
You can access paper jams by lifting the flatbed scanner, which could fall fast and hard if you do not guide it pull back gradually. Sadly, the check cover does not raise enough for thicker items such as publications. Finally, the printer offers sound comments when it finishes a job, which is a nice feature.
The HP ENVY 6055 does not have a screen. Rather, 5 touch switches light up in various shades and permit you to complete various jobs, such as beginning a duplicate session or terminating a publish job.
There is also a screen for the variety of duplicates needed when you check a file. The printer has various indicator lights to inform you of a publishing mistake or if it ran from paper and ink, and there is a Wi-Fi condition light.
Other Driver: HP DeskJet 2620 Driver
The HP ENVY 6055 has an awful cartridge system. Both the black and color cartridges do not last long, so you need to change them often. That said, this printer still has a greater web page yield compared to the HP ENVY 5055.
There are high-yield cartridges available if you want to increase the yield. Suppose you prefer a printer with a greater web page yield. After that, inspect the Canon PIXMA TR7020. The printer approves third-party cartridges, but using them may void the warranty.
HP ENVY 6055 Driver – The HP ENVY 6055 has mediocre scanning features. It just has a flatbed scanner, and it does not support duplex scanning, so if you need to check double-sided documents, you need to check each side by hand. If you want a comparable printer with a sheetfed scanner, after that, inspect out the HP ENVY Profesional 6455.
Picture Publishing Quality
HP ENVY 6055 Driver – The HP ENVY 6055 has excellent picture publishing quality. The shades are well-defined, and there is a great deal of information. However, tones are level, and blacks aren’t deep. There is also a little bit of banding in the grayscale, however it is not very visible.
These outcomes are based upon the real physical picture and not the checked picture offered recommendation over, which may not be agent of the printer’s picture publish quality.
HP ENVY 6055 Driver – This printer has good connectivity options like the HP ENVY 5055. Unfortunately, you can’t publish from a USB or SD card, and it does not have an Ethernet port. On the benefit, you can connect it to your computer system wired through a USB link or wirelessly through Wi-Fi.
HP ENVY 6055 FULL Driver from HP Website.