Epson WorkForce DS-30 Driver – The WorkForce DS-30 notes the Epson’s first foray right into the still mobile scanner market. As the new youngster on the obstruct, tangle with some currently established names, particularly Cool Invoices, Plustek and Xerox. So does the DS-30 have what it requires to tremble up the mobile scanner market? Read on to find out.
Epson WorkForce DS-30 Driver
- Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168: download
- Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.4.96 for macOS 11. x, macOS 10.15.x: download
- Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124: download
- Support for Linux: download
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce DS-30
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x.
How to Install Epson WorkForce DS-30 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson WorkForce DS-30 Review
Epson’s $179 WorkForce DS-30 is one of the most attractive mobile scanners we’ve evaluated. The scanner’s top has a shiny black distinctive covering that gives the unit some personality in a sea of replicas.
At the top facility is a white stenciled Epson logo design, and to the right, a black rubberized check switch coupled with slim green indicator light. The scanner sheds its distinctive finish from the document feeder down and instead handles a matte black covering. The much right side of the DS-30 is where you will find its USB 2.0 port.
With an impact of 10.9 x 2.0 x 1.5 inches, the Epson WorkForce DS-30 is a hair bigger than Neat’s NeatReceipts scanner (10.8 x 1.6 x 1.3 inches) and Plustek’s MobileOffice S410 (10.8 x 1.9 x 1.3 inches). Despite that, the 11.8-ounce Epson evaluates much less than the 13.9-ounce Plustek MobileOffice S410 and is simply 0.2 ounces greater than Neat’s NeatReceipts NM-1000 scanner. We quickly slid the Epson right into our carrier bag with a 14-inch note pad and had room to spare.
Configuration and ease of use
Installing the DS-30 took about 10 mins, owing to its extensive software collection. Stand out in the installation disc, and the install wizard will guide you through the configuration process. The food selections were clean and easy to read, but we were troubled that the software didn’t prompt us to connect the scanner when the installation was complete. It is a minor complaint but something that the average business user may find confusing.
Along with the essential Epson Check scanner software, the WorkForce DS-30 comes with Document Catch Profesional, Abbyy’s FineReader, and NewSoft’s Presto! BizCard 5. Mac users also obtain access to NewSoft’s PageManager software.
Other Driver: Epson ET-2720
Users will most likely invest most of their time with Document Catch Profesional, which allows you to arrange checked documents right into various folders or send them to multiple programs. For circumstances, we could fit a file and send out it straight to our Google Docs account. Users can also send checked documents to Evernote, an FTP website, an Internet folder, or a Microsoft SharePoint Web server.
That said, Document Catch Profesional can’t compare with NeatReceipt’s Neat5, which not just allows you to conserve checked documents in your area and the shadow but can also extract and input information from scanned documents (such as invoices) right into a spreadsheet or various other document templates for later on use.
NewSoft’s Presto! BizCard 5 also proved helpful. The software draws contact information from your checked calling card and conserves it in a get-in touch with a data source. However the scanner to accurately catch the information from your cards, you will have to set the DS-30 to check at 200 dpi. Anything much more minor and text may be too blurred for the software to read accurately.
Epson WorkForce DS-30 FULL Driver from Epson Website.