Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver – Canon’s PIXMA MX495 is a small inkjet multifunction peripheral (MFP) targeted at the office: accordingly, it can publish, check or copy, and send out or receive faxes. It is a wise, small device with a 20-page automated document feeder (ADF) built right into the scanner cover, so you can leave it alone to copy much longer documents or send out multi-page fax. There is support for USB links and cordless networking, but no front-panel USB or wired Ethernet port – we would not always anticipate either at this price.
Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver
- MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- MX490 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file): download
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MX495
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MX495 Review
Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver – Despite the low price and small design, the MX495 is reasonably satisfying. When not being used, the ADF’s input tray can fold closed to maintain dirt out. A 100-sheet paper tray in the base moves out but can’t be removed, and published web pages are spewed right into a good if versatile, output tray over it. While this MFP can’t immediately publish on both sides of a sheet of paper, the drivers will help you do it by hand.
To the left of the ADF is a cool control board with a mono display, but this proved a bit fussy being used – we often found it involved another step or verification compared to expected. It is also an objective to sign up with the device to Canon’s PIXMA Shadow Link solution: you need to publish a code straight from the legitimate printer just for an hr, visit a URL that is hard to kind, sign up, answer an e-mail and produce an individual name before you can start – various other manufacturers’ matchings are much less involved.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver
Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver – Also, this was the slowest printer we’ve evaluated for some time when connected via USB. It delivered a first web page of text in simply 14 seconds but could manage just 8.4 web pages each min (ppm) over 25 web pages. Colour web pages crept out at a glacial 1.6ppm, partially because of routine pauses in between sheets.
Tester saw face hair show up faster compared to this printer’s 6×4″ picture prints, each of which needed almost 6 mins to complete. Photocopies were slow, especially in color, where we saw more pauses: 10 A4 web pages took 7 and a fifty percent mins. Gladly, check rates were a lot more affordable, with a 1,200dpi check of a 6×4″ picture finishing in much less than a min.
Thankfully there was little to criticize about any one of our outcomes. Checks were far better than the average for a budget plan device, with sharp focus and great information. Photocopies were also great, and text and video were both fine on ordinary paper. Those with sharp eyes might spot a touch of grain in this printer’s pictures, but they certainly just weren’t bad.
Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver – Ink cartridges for the MX495 come in an option of 2 dimensions. Using the bigger of these, costs exercise at an extremely sensible 6.9p each A4 web page of text and video, although the black element is a high 2.9p. Provided its low cost, qualified features, and great outcomes, this is a great budget workplace MFP, but with slow publish rates and high black web page costs, we’d suggest it for light to moderate use.
Canon PIXMA MX495 FULL Driver from Canon Website.