Canon imageCLASS MF217w Driver – The ImageClass MF217w is amongst the least-expensive laser 4-in-1 devices we’ve evaluated. Yet it kipped down some of the fastest publish, copy and check times we’ve measured while providing very high picture quality throughout the board.
Canon imageCLASS MF217w Driver
- [Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF217w//MF216n/MF212w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear): download
- [Windows 32bit] imageCLASS MF217w/MF216n/MF212w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear): download
- MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.7 [OS X 10.10.5 – macOS 11.5.2]: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.40: download
System Requirements of Canon imageCLASS MF217w
- Windows Server 2019 (x64)
- Windows Server 2016 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 (x64)
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x64)
- Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista (x64)
- Windows XP (x64)
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 R2
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- macOS 11
- macOS 10.15
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS v10.12
- OS X v10.11
- OS X v10.10
- Linux MIPS
- Linux ARM
- Linux 64bit
- Linux 32bit
How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF217w Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS MF217w Review
Canon imageCLASS MF217w Driver – The MF217w isn’t as full-featured as Canon’s MF229dw, which, unlike the MF217w, has a duplexer for two-sided publishing. The MF217w auto document feeder handles fewer sheets (35 versus 50) than its $299 equivalent and has a reduced duty cycle (8,000 web pages versus 10,000).
But the MF217w uses the same kindly high 2,400-page-yield printer toner cartridge, which maintains publishing costs reduced. Both models have a multiuse tray that can accommodate up to 20 envelopes and a primary paper tray that can stand up to 250 sheets.
Canon imageCLASS MF217w Driver – To control this 4-in-1 without a computer system, you use the MF217w’s six-line monochrome touch-screen front panel. The tester found the touch screen to be less competent sometimes, requiring several presses of an online switch to introduce a choice. There are no physical switches for the check and copy functions (just Home and Back), so you need to use the touch screen to earn checks or duplicates.
There’s a 10-key pad but no up/down or OK switches for production food selection choices. Because of this, the tester had better good luck using the software on a PC.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver
Canon imageCLASS MF217w Driver – You might value the MF217w’s Peaceful Setting switch if you have a confined workplace actually and will be functioning shut to the device. Enabling this feature reduces the sound degree while publishing and slows publishing slightly.
The 35-sheet ADF atop the printer raises to expose the scanner platen. The joints can support the weight of the cover at about 45 levels, which comes in handy if you need to place the unit in a limited spot without complete upright clearance.
Listed below the scanner platen is the output tray, a cavity in the body with a two-piece capture that takes out and joints outward further. A complete expansion may not be great in shape for a high-traffic location and may be susceptible to breaking. But fine print jobs will not be up to the flooring, so the first capture item is extended.
There is no slowing the MF217w. This 4-in-1 was fast to publish in all our tests. It took 18.9 seconds to publish a five-page text document, which comes bent on 15.9 web pages each minute (ppm). That defeats the average speed for the printer by 3 secs.
The MF217w was equally fast with our six-page document of text and video, spitting it out in simply 29.6 secs, or 12.2 ppm — 11.1 secs much faster than the average, and approximately fifty percent the moment of the slowest printer we evaluated, the HP M127fw.
The tale was no various for a full-page picture: The MF217w published it in 11.1 secs, significantly much faster compared to the category average of 16 secs, and fifty percent the moment it took the slowest models on this test, consisting of Canon’s own MF229dw.
Using the printer’s Peaceful Setting feature slows points down, but not by a lot. For a duplicate that took 14.9 seconds to produce, switching on Peaceful Setting included just 2.4 seconds to the process.
Canon imageCLASS MF217w FULL Driver from Canon Website.