Brother QL-500 Driver – The Brother QL-500 is bigger than most tag printers, and its software is more complex. But it provides much faster speed and a wider variety of tag styles than most, and it can quickly and easily switch from one style to another.
Brother QL-500 Driver
- Printer Driver: download
- Printer Driver macOS 10.15.x: download
- Printer Driver macOS 10.14.x: download
- Printer Driver macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x: download
- LPR printer driver (deb package): download
System Requirements of Brother QL-500
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP Home/Professional
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x
How to Install Brother QL-500 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Brother QL-500 Review
Brother QL-500 Driver – The first point you need to know about the Brother QL-500 PC Tag Printer is that it is not simply another tag printer. The second point is that the distinctions are nearly all in the QL-500’s favour compared to most tag printers.
The QL-500 is slightly bigger than the standard, with an impact of 5.7 by 7.7 inches rather than the typical 4 by 6 inches you will find in models from Avery, Dymo, and Seiko Tools. That bigger dimension is a small price to spend for all the additionals you obtain, beginning with the ability to publish on tags up to 2.4 inches—while just needing to invest about $100 for the printer.
Other Driver: Brother MFC-7340 Driver
Brother QL-500 Driver – Brother offers an uncommonly wide variety of tags, varying from file-folder tags to continuous rolls. 7 precut dimensions consist of address, shipping, and optical-disc tags with an opening in the facility.
An integrated manual paper cutter allows you easily cut continuous roll tags to dimension. (The $130 QL-550 includes an automated cutter.) Road prices for the rolls are $10 to $20. For the medium-size address tags, that works bent on 2.7 cents for each tag.
Brother QL-500 Driver – A lot more crucial than the variety of tags is that they’re straightforward to install. With most tag printers, changing the roll is a discomfort, which discourages switching between tag styles.
Brother’s tag rolls come currently mounted on spools that you drop right into the printer, and the feed design makes it uncommonly easy to string the tags. That makes changing from one style to another fast and easy and something you are a lot more most likely to do.
The QL-500 is also significantly much faster compared to most tag printers. We published 50 address tags in 60 secs. Also, when publishing a solitary tag, the printer moves the tag roll with authority, publishing individual tags a 2nd or more much faster than the competitors. That might not actually conserve time, but it is nice not to need to wait on the tag.
Brother QL-500 Driver – One location that could stand improvement is the software, which is easy to install, but complex enough to take some time to learn how to use. For instance, it is not instantly obvious how to change the tag style if you want to. Once you’ve learned the program, however, using it’s reasonably easy. We consider this a small defect in an item that is a clear champion amongst tag printers.
Brother QL-500 FULL Driver from Brother Website.