Brother MFC-J4510DW Driver – This new multifunction printer has a spin. Particularly, it has a 90-degree twist. Rather than feeding the paper through the printer in a picturesque setting, with the short side arising first, the Brother MFC-J4510DW transforms it laterally, so it prints in landscape orientation.
Brother MFC-J4510DW Driver
- Full Driver & Software Package: download
- Printer Driver for macOS (10.15): download
- Printer Driver for macOS (10.14): download
- Printer Driver for macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12): download
- LPR printer driver (deb package): download
System Requirements of Brother MFC-J4510DW
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit)
- macOS (10.15), macOS (10.14), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
How to Install Brother MFC-J4510DW Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Brother MFC-J4510DW Review
This offers several benefits over the more traditional configuration. It can publish on A3-sized (11 x 17-inch) paper by taking the web page through the brief printer finish first. A3 web pages need to be hand-fed, one by one, through the manual feed port behind the printer, so it is not appropriate for heavy-volume A3 publishing.
Rather, consider it an A4 (US letter dimension) printer that can publish the periodic A3 web page.
Although it can handle A3, unlike its A3 stablemate, the Brother MFC-J6910DW, it is no bigger than most A4 printers.
Measuring simply 48cm (18.9 inches) finish to finish, 29cm (11.4 inches) high, and 18.5cm (7.3 inches) high, it is designed for the home or small workplace, where space is most likely to go to a cost.
Certainly, the Brother MFC-J4510DW is the first in a collection of 5 J4000-range launches for the small workplace and office (SOHO) market, against printers such as the Canon Pixma MX895 and printers such as the HP TopShot LaserJet Profesional M275.
The Brother MFC-J4510DW has Ethernet and Wi-Fi networking, or you can connect it straight to your computer system using USB. It is AirPrint and Google Shadow Publish suitably, and you can publish straight from USB storage space, PictBridge and Media Card ports.
Other Driver: Brother HL-2240 Driver
Its 150-sheet paper tray (up to A4 in dimension) and 20-sheet automated document feeder (also A4) make it suitable for light workplace work. Automated Duplex publishing and optional high-yield supplies help bring down the overall operating costs.
Previous attempts at developing landscape-feed printers have failed because of the paper crinkling after being output. Brother claims to have refixed these enduring problems using an “innovative rippling process throughout publishing”.
The Brother MFC-J4510DW certainly isn’t brief on features. Connection is extensive, with Ethernet cabled networking signed up with by secure Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n).
Mobile publishing is well catered for too. It is AirPrint and Google Shadow Publish ready, and you can download a mobile phone application for publishing from and scanning straight for your telephone.
You can also publish from most mobile storage space styles, consisting of USB blink owns up to 32GB and SD cards.
Its publish engine is based upon a four-tank system of black, cyan, yellow and magenta.
Brother claims it is the fastest printer in its course, outputting 20 web pages each min in monochrome and 18 web pages each min in colour. These rates also rise to 35 mono web pages each min and 27 in colour using its fastest publish setting. It has automated two-sided publishing but just using paper of up to A4 in dimension.
Paper handling is what you had anticipated from an office printer. The paper tray holds 150 sheets, which suffices for home use or in a small workplace. The manual feeder at the back can take one sheet each time, which is annoying if you regularly publish to letterhead but is useful for periodic non-standard publishing.
Brother MFC-J4510DW FULL Driver from Brother Website.
Brother MFC-J4510DW Driver FREE Download
Brother MFC-J4510DW Driver FREE Download: Windows 10, Windows 7, etc (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS and Linux. the Brother MFC-J4510DW
Price Currency: $
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Printer Driver