Brother HL-2240 Driver – Multi-function printers may offer tons of features. Still, they tend to be quite large, and not everybody needs additionals such as fax support if your publishing needs do not extend past having to publish black and white text and video; after that, the entry-level HL-2240 might shape the expense. It is a small and small monochrome printer that is valued at an extremely sensible £80.
Brother HL-2240 Driver
- Full Driver & Software Package: download
- Printer Driver macOS (10.15): download
- Printer Driver macOS (10.14): download
- Printer Driver for macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12): download
- LPR printer driver (deb package): download
System Requirements of Brother HL-2240
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 (64-bit).
- macOS (10.15), macOS (10.14), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
How to Install Brother HL-2240 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Brother HL-2240 Review
Brother HL-2240 Driver – Like various other entry-level models in the Sibling range, the HL-2240 is very small and settled. It measures simply 368 by 183 by 360mm. Design-wise, it is ideal for those with offices that are brief on space, and the black and grey palette is quite professional.
Unlike most printers that we see, this does not have an LCD. Therefore, there are no food selections to browse. Rather, it has 3 LEDs to indicate printer toner, drum, and basic mistakes, together with an eco-friendly LED to show when it is ready to publish. There is a large green switch marked ‘go’ resting beneath these LEDs, but its single function appears to be to instruct the printer to produce an examination web page when it is pushed.
Brother HL-2240 Driver – Despite its small dimension, this model still houses a pull-out paper tray near the bottom that stands up to 250 sheets of paper. Resting over this, behind a pull-down flap, there is a single-sheet paper feeder compared to can be used to feed envelopes and various other odd-sized items of paper right into the printer.
All published material appears at the top and is fed right into a tray that is slightly recessed right into the printer’s body. A flip-up paper stopper also quits sheets from functioning their escape from the tray and into the flooring.
Other Driver: Brother DCP-T510W Driver
Keep in mind that the HL-2240 does not offer duplex publishing, so if you want to publish on both sides of a notepad, you need to by hand transform the sheet over and place it back in the paper tray. This model also does not have Ethernet and Wi-Fi support, so it can just be connected to your computer system via USB.
Brother HL-2240 Driver – Setting the printer up is pretty simple. You remove some safety tabs, get the printer toner and drum cartridges, give the previous a mild tremble to earn certain the printer toner is uniformly dispersed, and after that, place them back in their port in the tummy of the printer. After that, it is simply an issue of packing the driver into your computer system and connecting it up with a USB lead. The entire process takes a pair of mins.
Publish quality is slightly better compared to expected, considering the printer’s low cost. Its text quality is outstanding, as individual personalities are cleanly formed, and text appearances are deep and dark on the web page. This great efficiency brings over also when you use the toner-save setting, which can eke out much longer life from the printer toner cartridge.
As with many budget printers, the HL-2240’s video output isn’t in the same course as its text output. Lines and signs on our test document looked crisp and clean, but grey fills revealed considerable quantities of banding.
Brother HL-2240 FULL Driver from Brother Website.