HP DeskJet 2755 Driver – The HP DeskJet 2755 is an unremarkable printer. It is the best fit for family use, as pictures are passable enough for a scrapbook, while colour precision is excellent. However, it is a frustrating choice for trainees and a poor choice for workplace use.
HP DeskJet 2755 Driver
- Installation Software and Driver-Includes print, scan, latest features, and solutions: download
- Installation Software and Full/Basic Driver-Supports print and scan functionality only: click here.
- HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS: download
System Requirements of HP DeskJet 2755
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2755 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP DeskJet 2755 Review
HP DeskJet 2755 Driver – It has a bad web page yield, whether you are publishing in black or colour, which means you will need to change the cartridges often. On the benefit, the cartridges are quite affordable. The development quality is disappointing, and those with large hands might struggle to change the ink cartridges.
Publishing speed is also very slow, no matter what you are publishing. A flatbed scanner is great if you need to copy old delicate pictures, but it does not have an automated document feeder.
Other Driver: Epson L3110 Drivers
The HP DeskJet 2755 is unremarkable for family use. While its colour precision is excellent, the picture quality is just passable. Sadly, both cartridges’ yield is quite reduced, and they need changing often. On the benefit, they’re quite affordable.
HP DeskJet 2755 Driver – There is a flatbed for scanning delicate pictures, but the joints do not accommodate thicker publications or handbooks. Also, it does not have an automated document feeder and duplex scanning. Not just that, but you can’t publish off an SD card or a USB blink own.
Develop & Design Quality
The HP DeskJet 2755 all-in-one printer has a frustrating development quality. The whole body is made of plastic, which really feels strong and sturdy. The power cable is detachable, which is great in situations it finishes up obtaining damaged.
That said, the cable television stands out of the centre of the printer’s rear rather than the more common behind the corner. Also, the scanner’s joints can’t encompass accommodate bigger publications or handbooks.
Because of this printer’s small dimension, those with large hands might struggle to access paper jams or the publish goings. Also, it does not have picture and paper trays, and its lightweight back web page feeder can hold 60 web pages each time. Finally, the printer needs to be on access the ink cartridges.
The HP DeskJet 2755 all-in-one printer’s scanning features are passable. It has a flatbed that can check at a high resolution, which is great for copying old pictures, but the lid’s joints do not permit you to check thicker items such as publications or handbooks. Also, it does not have a sheetfed scanner, meaning you will need to load each web page separately.
The HP DeskJet 2755 has a bad publishing speed. It is prolonged, no matter if you are publishing black or in colour, and it takes control of a min to publish a picture. The output paper tray can hold 25 sheets of ordinary paper, while the input tray can hold 60, meaning you will be refilling it often.
HP DeskJet 2755 FULL Driver from HP Website.