Download Epson L395 Driver FREE – The EcoTank L395 is an Epson inkjet printer that promises to reveal up to 7,500 color pages on a single charge. The model has Wi-Fi connectivity to send files from your phone, tablet, or computer without cables. Also, it offers multifunctionality: the device prints, copies, and scans. Epson L395 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson L395 Review
Before investing in the model, which is on sale in Brazil for around R $ 899, know all the specifications of the L395 and find out if the design, the print quality, and the connectivity are what you are looking for. When purchasing EcoTank, a kit with three bottles of colored ink and a bottle of black ink included.
The Epson L395 promises to have a compact and easy design for refilling ink bottles. Its dimensions are 44.5 cm x 30.4 cm x 16.9 cm (W x D x H). There is a top cover that must raise to use the scanner and the photocopy. Also, at the front, next to the panel with buttons for adjustments, a tray helps to support the input and output papers.
The device, including the paintbox built into the side, weighs 4.9 kg. According to the manufacturer, the model supports photo papers and plain sulfite sizes A4, A5, A6, B5, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, and 20 x 25 cm. The printer is available in black.
Epson L395 Driver – Besides offering a USB 2.0 cable (compatible with USB 1.1) to connect the printer to the computer, the EcoTank L395 can also be used via Wi-Fi. With the Epson Connect application, you can send files to the device from a smartphone, tablet, or notebook in wireless mode. There is also an option to adjust copies and scans through the app.
According to Epson, the L395 makes prints of advanced quality, with a resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi. The document development speed can reach up to 33 ppm (pages per minute) in black and 15 ppm using color.
System Requirements of Epson L395
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L395 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L395 Driver
- Driver and Utility Installer: download
- Driver and Utility Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Driver and Utility Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson L395 from Epson Website.