Dell 2350dn Driver FREE – If you are looking for a printer for moderate to durable publishing for your small workplace or workgroup, do not need colour and have top-quality text, the Dell 2350dn should get on your list.
Dell 2350dn Driver
- Dell 2330d/2330dn Mono Laser Printer: download
- Dell 2330D/DN Print Driver for Mac OS 10.10: download
- Dell 2350d/2350dn Mono Laser Printer: download
System Requirements of Dell 2350dn
- Windows 8(32/64-bit), 8.1 (32/64-bit), 10 (32/64-bit), Server 2003 (32/64-bit), Server 2008 (32/64-bit), 2008 R2 and Server 2012.
- Mac OS: Mac OSX 10.6 to Mac OSX 10.10
How to Install Dell 2350dn Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Dell 2350dn Review
Dell 2350dn Driver – Although it is slower compared to what you would certainly anticipate from its 40 page-per-minute (ppm) score, it offers sensible speed, top quality output throughout the board, and appropriate paper capacity for a small workplace, production is greater than sensible choice, especially if you treatment more about output quality compared to speed.
Also, if output quality isn’t your primary need, you might still want to think about the 2350dn. Although it isn’t a suit or else for the Editors’ Choice OKI B431dn, which is smaller sized, lighter, much faster, and offers a little bit greater paper capacity, it does not cost as a lot either. That should suffice to maintain it in the operating all the same.
Fundamentals and Speed
At 10.5 by 16.8 by 14.6 inches (HWD) and 31.2 extra pounds, the 2350dn is a touch too large and hefty to certify as an individual printer. However, it takes up much less desktop computer space than many inkjets, which means it should not be hard to find room in a small workplace where space is limited.
Other Driver: Dell 1130 Driver
The paper capacity is 300 sheets, split right into a 250-sheet cabinet and 50-sheet multipurpose tray, so you can have 2 various kinds of paper packed simultaneously and change paper easily. Dell offers a 550-sheet tray for workplaces with more durable publish needs for a total 850-sheet capacity. The printer also comes with a duplexer for publishing on both sides of a web page.
Dell 2350dn Driver – Configuration is standard for the breed. Tester connected the printer to a wired network and ran my tests from a Home Windows View system. As the tester have currently mentioned, the printer was slow for its 40 ppm score. On our tests (using QualityLogic’s software and hardware for timing), the tester clocked it at an efficient 8.8 ppm, significantly slower than the B431dn’s 11.1 ppm.
It is not also hard to find cheaper printers with lower speed scores that did better on our tests. For instance, the Editors’ Choice Brother HL-2270DW, with a 27 ppm score, was significantly faster, at 11.7 ppm. Overall, the 2350dn’s speed certifies as appropriate but much less compared to outstanding. That said, you should see something shut to 40 ppm when publishing files with text just.
Dell 2350dn FULL Driver from Dell Website.