Xerox WorkCentre 3225 Driver FREE – As Xerox appropriately factors out its website, the WorkCentre 3225/DNI ($319) can be great in shape as an individual monochrome laser multifunction printer (MFP) or as a common printer in a mini workplace or small workgroup. Xerox WorkCentre 3225 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Xerox WorkCentre 3225 Driver
- Xerox WorkCentre 3225 Software Installer Package v126.96.36.199: download
- WorkCentre 3225 Mac Driver and ICDM Scan (macOS 10.15 – Catalina, macOS 11 Big Sur): download
- WorkCentre 3225 Software Driver and Utilities: download
- Linux Driver for WorkCentre 3225: download
System Requirements of Xerox WorkCentre 3225
- Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Server 2012 x64, Windows Server 2012 R2 x64, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows Server 2003 x64, Windows Server 2003,
- macOS 10.15 – Catalina, macOS 11 Big Sur, macOS 10.14 – Mojave, macOS 10.13 – High Sierra, macOS 10.12 – Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion, Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.5 or lower.
How to Install Xerox WorkCentre 3225 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Xerox WorkCentre 3225 Detail
It also offers more in some ways compared to our Editors’ Choice for the category. However, it also costs more enough that you would not want to spend on the extra features if you didn’t need them. That makes it a great choice for the right workplace, but a bit pricey or else.
The 3225/DNI’s additionals consist of support for HP PCL and PostScript printer languages for workplaces that need it, and Wi-Fi Direct, which allows you to publish wirelessly from mobile devices also if you do not put the printer on your network.
Other Driver: Xerox WorkCentre 6515 Driver
The Canon imageClass MF227dw ($399.90 at Amazon.com), which is our Editors’ Choice durable individual or light- to medium-duty micro-office monochrome MFP, does not have both of those features. But it also costs much less and is much faster, based upon our testing.
In most various other ways, both printers are fully comparable. For instance, both offer Ethernet and Wi-Fi as link choices, and both provide the same degree of paper handling, with a 250-sheet paper cabinet, a one-sheet manual feed, and a duplexer (for two-sided publishing) standard.
Neither offers any paper-handling upgrades. Both supplement their letter-size flatbeds with an automated document feeder (ADF) for up to legal-size paper for scanning. The 3225/DNI’s ADF has the slightly greater capacity of both, at 40 sheets.
Xerox WorkCentre 3225 FULL Driver from Xerox Website.