Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Driver FREE – When you think about printers, the brand name “Samsung” may not be the first one to enter your mind. But provided that the company’s entry-level Samsung Printer Xpress M2020W Wi-Fi-enabled printer can be had for little greater than the price of some ink cartridges, the similarity HP, Canon, Epson, and Sibling might want to be examining their shoulders. Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Driver
- Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows: download
- Samsung Universal Print and Scan Driver (macOS 11.0): download
- Samsung Universal Print and Scan Driver (macOS 10.15): download
- Samsung Print Driver for Linux: download
System Requirements of Samsung Xpress SL-M2020
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 R2, Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit Edition,
- macOS 11.0, macOS 10.15
How to Install Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Detail
The Samsung SL-M2020W mono laser printer works best for users with simple publishing needs. This black-and-white printer remains in business economics and efficiency, not innovative efficiency or an advanced design.
The Samsung SL-M2020W is a great deal easier to set up compared to many contending printers, and it is obtained an outstanding list of features, consisting of Wi-Fi connection and the ability to publish from iOS and Android mobile devices (consisting of NFC compatibility for the last).
The best feature, however, is the price. The SL-M2020W can be found online for as low as $65 in the US or AU$79 in Australia. (In the UK, the A4-friendly SL-M2022W variation is available online for about £59.) That is 35 per cent, much less compared to some of the best-contending monolayers from HP and Sibling.
Better compared to basic in a small package.
The printer itself is tiny and works well in limited spaces such as the corner of a work desk or a workplace. The measurements are 8.5 inches by 13.1 inches, and it is just 7 inches high (that is 21.5 x 33.2 x 17.8 cm), so it is bookshelf-friendly. The power line that consists of the printer is relatively lengthy, so you also can maintain it on the ground, far from view.
That may be a smart idea because this isn’t a printer that invested a great deal of time in the design laboratory. This little man’s appearance is exactly like what individuals picture in their goings when they listen to the words “printer.”
You can connect a computer system, tablet computer, or mobile phone to the printer using either the provided USB cable television, through a cordless link partnered with a Wi-Fi router, or by touching an NFC-enabled Android telephone to the top panel for mobile publishing.
Do not worry, iOS owners; the SL-M2020W is AirPrint-enabled, too, so you can publish from your iPhone or iPad over Wi-Fi. The printer is also CloudPrint suitable, meaning that it can publish from any device operating a variation of Google’s Chrome Internet browser.
Other Samsung Driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Driver
(Each home window has a fine print switch on the toolbar that combs your network for a gadget that will approve a Shadow Publish link.) And to cover all the mobile bases further, Samsung offers its own MobilePrint application on Android and iOS.
The desktop computer software you will need to access the driver’s setups on Home windows, Mac, and Linux devices get on the disc consisted of in the product packaging and are available online if your computer system does not have an optical disc own.
The software immediately sets up an Easy Printer Supervisor to control setups and make custom accounts for various kinds of prints. You will also notice the ability of IT experts to monitor the printer using the supervisor as well. Finally, there is a big manual to guide you through the configuration, but you will not need them as the installation process is straightforward.
Connecting a printer to a cordless network can be a challenging handshake to develop. Still, the Wi-Fi Protected Configuration (WPS) switch in addition to the printer truly helps the process move along. If you have actually one on your router, too, you can hit both in sequence, and they will do the remainder of the hefty lifting.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 FULL Driver from HP Website.