Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver FREE – For those of you in the marketplace for an inexpensive printer that runs quickly, creates top-quality pictures and provides a hold of excellent connection features, you can’t do better compared to the Canon Pixma MG7520 and the Epson Expression Premium XP-820 “Small-in-One” All-in-One Printer. Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver
- MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- MX490 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac): download
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MX492
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS Big Sur 11.0, macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MX492 Review
If you are looking for a workhorse that can raise workplace efficiency by creating many web pages at a fast clip, the Samsung C2670FW and the Multifunction Xpress C460FW ($470, £310, AU$575) will greater than please your needs.
At the lower finish of the publishing, the range comes the Canon Pixma MX492 ($99.99, US-only). For those of you who want to publish documents on the cheap, without taking up too much workdesk space, and without needing to browse excessively complex features, this unit may be perfect in shape (but probably isn’t).
The first point you will notice about the MX492 is its tiny form factor. It is the tiniest, shortest, and lightest printer in the Pixma MX schedule at 17.2″ by 11.7″ by 7.5″ and 17.2 extra pounds. Built for the university dorm room or the metropolitan office.
The MX492 does not hold a lot of paper (100 sheets), and it does not offer many paper style options (from 4X6 to Legal-sized paper). The auto document feeder can handle 20 web pages each time, so do not anticipate publishing your thesis on this machine in one resting.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA G1010 Driver
You obtain 2 ink cartridges and just 1,280 nozzles, so do not anticipate the device to produce a sparkling array of complex shades. As a recommendation point, the Pixma MG7520 has 6.656 nozzles that creates pictures at 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi, whereas the MX492 increases to 4800 x 1200 dpi. So your pictures will not be as vibrant as an inkjet picture printer, but they’ll be very clear.
The MX492 offers copy, faxing and scanning abilities. You can access this device from a selection of shadow and mobile applications, such as Apple’s AirPrint, Google Shadow Publish and the PIXMA Publishing Solutions application.
Sadly, this device isn’t NFC suitable, so you will not have the ability to one-touch publish such as you can on more expensive Canon devices. It also does not have a touchscreen, which isn’t always bad considering Canon printer touchscreens are annoying. You can access this device wirelessly and it has a broadband cordless USB port, but these are ordinary features that every new printer will have.
Speed and efficiency
Speed isn’t this device’s solid fit. For recommendation: the Pixma MG7520 can publish a indeterminate color picture on 4X6-inch paper in 21 secs. And it does it with spectacular clearness and intricacy. The MX492 achieves the same job, with much less intricacy, in 70 secs. On the plus side, the MG7520 features 6 ink cartridges, which will cost you about $95 to change, whereas the MX492 has 2 basic cartridges that will cost about $45 to change.
The Pixma creates 14 black & white pictures in one min on Letter-sized web pages and 10 color pictures in the same time-frame. On the various other hand, the MX492 creates 8.8 pictures each min in black & white and 4.4 pictures in color each min.
Canon PIXMA MX492 FULL Driver from Canon Website.