Download Canon Pixma G2010 Driver FREE – Canon launched their latest printer series, the Canon PIXMA Ink Efficient G Series. The G Series relies on an ink tank system’s sophistication for effective and efficient printing for document and photo printing. Canon Pixma G2010 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit),
Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon Pixma G2010 Driver
- G2010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- Support for Linux:
System Requirements of Canon Pixma G2010
- Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 10.
Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon Pixma G2010 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma G2010 Detail
“The presence of the latest PIXMA Ink Efficient G-series, G1010, G2010, G3010, and G4010 provides an ideal solution for those who need a printer to print in high volumes at low printing costs.
The PIXMA G Series consists of four series: G1010, G2010, G3010, and G4010. The four PIXMA G-series printers have printer ink tanks installed in the printer body, so it’s easier to refill. The G2010 & G3010 series is equipped with a 1.2” size LCD, which will make it easier to copy.
This printer uses Canon’s hybrid ink system, which uses black pigment ink and dye ink to produce sharp document print quality. One refillable ink bottle, which costs only Rp. 100,000 can print up to 7,000 full-colour pages and 6,000 black and white document pages. To print borderless 4R photos with high print quality only takes 60 seconds.
Also, you can print in a square 5 × 5 inches to A4 using glossy photo paper, matte, or stickers. Users can create prints with the My Image Garden and Easy-PhotoPrint + features for collage displays such as greeting cards to calendars. There is also the PosterArtis Lite application, which provides more than 1,300 poster templates, photos, and clip art for free. And, of course, the print quality on ordinary HVS paper is getting enhanced.
Canon Pixma G2010 Driver – What’s most interesting about this series is that users can create augmented reality prints using Message in Print. Users can display AR in videos, music, and animation with images using a smartphone. Also, the Message in the Print application will display a video display on your iPhone.
In addition to print, the G2010, G3010, and G4010 can scan and copy. The PIXMA G3010 and G4010 series support wireless technology to be operated directly from a smartphone with the Canon Print Inkjet / SELPHY application available for iOS or Android users. PIXMA G4010 is equipped with an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) that allows users to put up to 20 sheets of documents scanned automatically in JPEG or PDF format.
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma G2010 from Canon Website.