Epson XP-6100 Driver FREE – The Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 Small-in-One Printer is a proficient photo-centric all-in-one inkjet intended for home-based, and family workplaces with low-volume publish and copy requirements. Epson XP-6100 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Epson XP-6100 Review
It is an update to last year’s XP-6000 and action below the Editors’ Choice XP-7100; rather, it does not have efficiency and benefit features. Still, it churns out excellent-looking indeterminate photos and standard documents. It is not durable and feature-rich enough to dethrone the XP-7100 as our favorite office, photo-oriented AIO. However, it costs $50, much less; production is a strong, affordable alternative.
Small and Active
Epson XP-6100 Driver – At 5.6 by 13.7 by 19.8 inches (HWD) and evaluating 14.6 extra pounds, the XP-6100’s physical attributes coincide with its predecessor’s and about 25 percent smaller sized and lighter compared to the XP-7100. Also comparable in dimension are the Canon Pixma TS9120 (another Editors’ Choice consumer-grade picture AIO) and the HP Envy Picture 7155 All-in-One Printer.
None of these AIOs will take up a lot of room on your desktop computer. None of the models mentioned here up until now have an automated document feeder (ADF) for scanning multipage documents, with the exemption of the XP-7100. Rather, you must place each web page on the platen (scanner glass) one by one, check it, remove it, and after that, do the same with the next web page.
Other Driver: Epson XP-5100 Driver
You set up checks and duplicates, as well as many various other functions, from your computer system or mobile phone, or you can set up these and various other jobs, monitor the printer, produce records, and more, from the XP-6100’s control board. The options here are Power, Home, Back, display navigating, and copy control switches, which are secured by a 2.4-inch non-touch color screen.
Epson XP-6100 Driver – The XP-6100’s main paper tray holds a weak 100 sheets of standard letter-size (8.5 by 11 inches) or legal-size (8.5 by 14 inches) paper. Cover that’s an auxiliary tray that stands up to 20 sheets of premium picture paper. This paper capacity is, at this degree of consumer-grade picture printers, anyhow, rather common.
Such as most consumer-grade printers nowadays, the XP-6100 supports wise, articulate activation through Amazon.com Alexa, Google Aide, and standard IFTTT (If This After That) scripting. And finally, such as the XP-7100 and the TS9120, the XP-6100 supports publishing tags on pre-surfaced CD-ROM and DVD optical discs via a small tray that you place simply over the output tray as revealed listed below.
Practical Connection and Software
As home-based AIOs go, the XP-6100’s connection options are greater than adequate. Standard user interfaces consist of connecting to a solitary PC via USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, and the popular peer-to-peer network procedure, Wi-Fi Direct, for connecting mobile devices to the AIO without either it or them belonging to area network or connected to the same router.
Epson XP-6100 Driver – Various other physical links consist of a USB port for publishing from and scanning to thumb owns and PictBridge-compliant electronic video cams and a port for publishing pictures from various SD cards and microSD cards used in electronic video cams and mobile devices.
Third-party mobile connection options consist of Apple AirPrint, Google Shadow Publish, Terminate OS driver, Mopria Publish Solution, and Epson’s Easy Picture Check. Epson also provides a handful of Android and iOS energies; it phone telephone calls Epson Connect.
Epson XP-6100 Driver – Consisted of because the collection is Epson E-mail Publish, Epson Remote Publish, Epson Check to Shadow, Epson iPrint Application (iOS, Android), Epson Publish and Check Application (Windows), and Innovative Publish Application (iOS, Android).
Along with the standard printer and scanner driver, the XP-6100’s software bundle consists of Epson Publish CD, Epson Check, Epson Easy Picture Check, and a PDF User Guide.
System Requirements of Epson XP-6100
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
How to Install Epson XP-6100 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson XP-6100 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer (macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x): download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer (macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x): download
Epson XP-6100 FULL Driver from Epson Website.