Epson SureColor F2100 Driver FREE – Designed solely for direct-to-garment publishing, the SureColor F2100 offers a completely purpose-built system for top quality prints at manufacturing rates. Epson SureColor F2100 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Epson SureColor F2100 Review
Developed using the newest developments in efficiency imaging, consisting of our Epson® PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead and Epson UltraChrome® DG garment ink technology, the SureColor F2100 accomplishes up to two times the rates of our previous generation of DTG printers.
Additional improvements — such as a quick-load platen and durable Epson Garment Developer Software — take efficiency also further, while the brand new incorporated self-cleaning system means much less downtime.
Other Driver: Epson Stylus Photo 1390 Driver
Crystal Clear Prints
Epson PrecisionCore® Printhead Technology
Considered criteria for publishing quality, garments published using our newest printhead technology are simply spectacular. And, with publishing resolutions up to 1440 dpi, text and line art is incredibly sharp and clear.
Much faster Garment Publishing
Produce more, with up to two times the speed of our previous direct-to-garment printer.
Simultaneous Emphasize White
This new technology prints top quality emphasize white and colour picture information simultaneously – significantly decreasing overall publish times.
Quicker Garment Packing
Decrease the moment required to load garments by using the quick-load hold pad rather than traditional platen hoops.
Some of the world’s biggest DTG printers depend on Epson to assist them in producing publishing solutions to satisfy practically any manufacturing objective – currently and in the future.
System Requirements of Epson SureColor F2100
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
- macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
How to Install Epson SureColor F2100 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson SureColor F2100 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package: download
- Edge Dashboard v2.10: download
Epson SureColor F2100 FULL Driver from Epson Website.