Epson BrightLink 695Wi Driver FREE – Change your class right into a collective learning space with the BrightLink 695Wi Extremely short-throw WXGA interactive display. Epson BrightLink 695Wi Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson BrightLink 695Wi Review
Featuring 3,500 lumens of color and white brightness, the 695Wi provides a vibrant, easy-to-read display up to 100″ – from as shut as 11″ away. Transform almost any wall surface or current whiteboards right into an interactive work area with touch-based interactivity – up to 6 users at the same time.
Enjoy out-of-the-box interactivity with the Epson BrightLink 695Wi 3500-Lumen WXGA Ultra-Short Toss 3LCD Interactive Projector. It consists of an interactive component and 2 interactive pens and supports interactivity with up to 2 users simultaneously.
Other Driver: Epson BrightLink 430i Driver
It features cordless sharing to and from the projector for up to 50 suitable devices with an optional cordless component. Its 3500 lumens of illumination and 14,000:1 vibrant comparison proportion help pictures remain clear and detailed in well-lit rooms.
The BrightLink 695Wi sporting activities an ultra-short 0.28 to 0.45:1 toss proportion to practically eliminate on-screen darkness and minimize the risk of radiating in a presenter’s eyes. It has VGA, compound video clip, and 3 HDMI inputs to support various resource kinds. One HDMI input is MHL-compatible for wired mirroring of your suitable mobile phone or tablet computer.
Epson BrightLink 695Wi Projector Price and buy at amazon.com
Touch-based WXGA extremely short-throw interactive display for classrooms.
Change your class right into a collective learning space with the BrightLink 695Wi extremely short-throw WXGA interactive display. Featuring 3,500 lumens of color and white brightness1, the 695Wi provides a vibrant, easy-to-read display up to 100″ — from as shut as 11″ away.
Transform almost any wall surface or current whiteboards right into an interactive work area with touch-based interactivity — up to 6 users at the same time. Wirelessly display content from various devices — consisting of Chromebooks — using the Epson iProjection™2 Application with Mediator device management software. Plus, it consists of a 1-year membership and support for SMART Learning Collection.
System Requirements of Epson BrightLink 695Wi
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
- macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
How to Install Epson BrightLink 695Wi Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson BrightLink 695Wi Driver
- Easy Interactive Driver v4.02: download
- Easy Interactive Driver v4.20: download
Epson BrightLink 695Wi FULL Driver from Epson Website.