Canon PIXMA G1010 Driver FREE – With an economical price, the G1010 Printer is the cheapest printer from the other G series family. With a price range of 1.8 million, this printer is not equipped with a Scan and Copy feature. This printer only has the Print function of documents and photos. Canon PIXMA G1010 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit),
Mac OS and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA G1010 Review
However, this G1010 type printer still has an Ink Tank System that can reduce printing costs. And of course, we don’t need to replace expensive printer cartridges.
By the tagline “Designed for high volume printing at low running cost”, This printer offers low printing costs even with large print quantities.
With the Ink Tank System, this printer can efficiently 70ml of ink up to 7000 pages. That way, the price of ink per sheet issued by this printer is in the range of 20-30 rupiah per sheet.
In addition, Canon printers are famous for their Inkjet printers with high print speeds. The print speed of this Canon G1010 printer (A4) reaches 8.8ipm (Colour) and 5ipm (B/W). Meanwhile, to print borderless photo paper with 10x15cm, this printer takes 60 seconds.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver
Compared to Epson printers, the Canon G1010 print speed is much better than the Epson L type.
This G1010 printer is also capable of printing borderless photos with high quality. This printer is commonly used for plain paper, glossy paper, matte paper, and stickers.
Recommendations from Canon Indonesia, this printer should be printed a maximum of 1500 pages per month.
G1010 Slim Design
In terms of design, it is different from Epson, which places the Ink Tank on the side of the body. The Canon G1010 printer places the Ink Tank System, which is directly attached to the printer body. So while maintaining a sleek and neat (compact) printer design.
With a sleek and neat design, you can still monitor the ink level indicator from the outside.
Ink Bottles and High Page Yield
Using ink bottles that produce a high number of pages, up to 7000 pages, users can enjoy printing without worrying about ink costs or when ink supplies are running low.
Integrated Ink Tank System
The built-in integrated ink tank creates a compact printer body. Users can also easily see the remaining ink level at a glance.
Anti-Spill Ink Bottle Design
The ink tank features a special tip design that reduces spillage during ink refilling.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA G1010
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7
How to Install Canon PIXMA G1010 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA G1010 Driver
- G1010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
Canon PIXMA G1010 FULL Driver from Canon Website.