Canon PIXMA E510 Driver FREE – The external design of the Canon Pixma E510 printer is indeed similar to its predecessor, the E500, with a blend of glossy and matte materials on the printer body. With a specification of physical dimensions of 449 x 304 x 152 millimeters and a weight of 5.3 kilograms, this Canon Pixma all-in-one printer still looks quite compact. It is easy to place in various corners of the home or office. Canon PIXMA E510 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA E510 Review
This multifunctional Canon Pixma E510 printer also has Print, Scan, and Copy features. It is also equipped with ink that has a large enough capacity, where 1 black ink cartridge (PG-88) can print A4 size documents up to 800 pages.
The activity of printing, scanning, and copying documents using the PIXMA Ink Efficient E510 and E610 becomes lighter thanks to the support of the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). This feature makes the PIXMA E510 and E610 able to accommodate 30 sheets of documents at once. Paper sizes that can be printed or scanned up to legal sizes are convenient.
PIXMA Ink Efficient E510 and E610 are also equipped with technology that makes the printing process faster. The PIXMA Ink Efficient E510 and E610 can print 4” x 6” borderless photos in 44 seconds and 46 seconds, respectively.
The PIXMA Ink Efficient E510 print speed for color documents is 5 ipm (images per minute) and 8.6 ipm for black and white documents. Meanwhile, the PIXMA E610 print speed for color documents is 5.2 ipm and 8.9 ipm for black-and-white documents.
The efficient side of these two printers is further strengthened by the FastFront design concept, allowing users to open the printer’s front panel for easy access to ink and paper filling.
Other Driver: Canon Pixma iP2770 Driver
Another feature that further enriches the printing experience with the E610 and E510 is My Image Garden. This latest feature from Canon will help and make it easier for users to organize scanned photos and find files for printing. This feature can also improve the quality of the colors in old photos when you want to print them.
Users who store a lot of photos on Facebook can also use the Print Your Days software. This program uses on-screen animations to help users easily organize a collection of photos with a large selection of layout templates and attractive background patterns.
PIXMA Ink Efficient E510 and E610 can produce stunning print quality with the support of FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology, which can create 2pl microscopic ink droplets for more detailed prints. In addition, there is Canon Hybrid System technology that combines Dye and Pigment ink types.
When printing photos, Dye ink is used to produce smooth gradations, while when printing text, the printer uses black pigment, which prints letters sharper and clearer. Photo printing with this printer can last up to 100 years because it uses Canon’s ChromaLife100 system, protecting photos from exposure to light, humidity, and temperature.
Especially for the PIXMA Ink Efficient E610, which functions as a fax tool, Canon is equipped with a fax security feature. This feature allows users to send confidential documents safely without worrying about sending them wrong. This is because fax security requires the user to enter the fax number twice for confirmation. PIXMA Ink Efficient E610 can also create PDF documents with passwords to maintain the confidentiality of information.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA E510
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP.
- macOS 11, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12, OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8, Mac OS X v10.7
How to Install Canon PIXMA E510 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA E510 Driver
- E510 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.03 (Windows): download
- E510 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file): download
Canon PIXMA E510 FULL Driver from Canon Website.