HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver FREE – The HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 is a great all-in-one inkjet printer. It uses one black and 3 color ink cartridges that yield a high quantity of web pages at a low price, and it can publish high-quality pictures with nice information. HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Review
It has a much longer flatbed scanner than most average scanners so that you could check tabloid-sized documents, and its automated document feeder makes it easy to process a lot of web pages straight.
It has an excellent publish speed, too, although black-text documents could be a bit much faster. However, while its color precision is alright, it should not be used by those that need precise shades. Its buddy application is also a bit dull, as you can publish PDF and picture files. That being said, this printer can do everything quite well and is an invited enhancement to any office or home space.
The HP OfficeJet Profesional 7740 is great for trainee use. It has an outstandingly reduced cost-per-print for both black and color documents, which occasionally behaves if you are attempting to conserve money.
It also preserves a general reasonable publish speed for black-text documents. You can wirelessly connect this printer to your router via Wi-Fi, and it has a USB port so that you could quickly publish off files from your thumb own.
The HP OfficeJet Profesional 7740 has an outstanding development quality. Its body really feels strong and sturdy, and you can remove its power cable if necessary. You can easily remove paper jams from the back area or the automated document feeder.
There is also a light in the cartridge panel for better exposure if operating in a dark room. However, if you publish off many web pages, the printer tends to tremble a great deal. It also needs to get on if you want to access the ink cartridges, and its scanner cover isn’t able to encompass support bigger items such as publications or publications.
Other Driver: HP LaserJet 1320 Driver
The HP OfficeJet Profesional 7740 has a great display screen. Just like the HP OfficeJet Profesional 9025, it has a receptive touchscreen that provides distinct touch comments. 4 touch switches border the screen, and you can up and downturn the display panel for better exposure. However, it is a bit small, which can be a little bit more challenging to use for those with big fingers.
The HP OfficeJet Profesional 7740 has an exceptional cartridge system. It can yield many web pages before you need to change the cartridges, and if you tend to publish off a lot of web pages, there is a greater yield cartridge available.
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver – This printer approves third-party cartridges, but this could void its warranty, and unique attention must be paid as this printer uses pigment-based inks.
This printer has amazing scanning features. You can easily conserve old family pictures with the flatbed scanner, and you can check several documents each time using the automated document feeder (ADF). However, the ADF has a max resolution of 300 DPI.
Keep in mind 03/05/2021: While its flatbed scanner is large enough to check 11″ x 17″ documents, the ADF scanner can check an optimum of 8.27″ x 11.69″ for double-sided documents and 8.5″ x 14″ for single-sided documents.
The HP OfficeJet Profesional 7740’s cost-per-print is outstanding. Publishing black-only, as well as color documents, is very affordable. Pictures also have an extremely reduced cost-per-print.
Bear in mind that also, if you publish in black, most inkjet printers proceed using the shades cartridges for maintenance jobs, so you will most likely still need to change them eventually.
The HP OfficeJet Profesional 7740 has an excellent publish speed. Black-text documents publish out relatively quickly, but color documents are slightly slower. Pictures take simply under 50 secs to fully publish.
System Requirements of HP OfficeJet Pro 7740
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x32, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit),
- macOS 11.3, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11.0, macOS 11.1,
How to Install HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver
- HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-in-One series Basic Driver – IT Professional Use only (Windows 64-bit): download
- HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-in-One series Basic Driver – IT Professional Use only (Windows 32-bit): download
- Install HP Easy Start: download
- HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS: download
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver from HP Website.