HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver FREE – If you need to publish high quality monochrome documents quickly, HP’s LaserJet P2055dn printer is certainly up to the job. It also has some security features that fit small networks and a “peaceful setting”. HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
HP LaserJet P2055dn Review
The $899 LaserJet P2055dn mono printer includes automated duplexing and a $100 premium to the HP P2055n base model. It has a 250-sheet paper tray and an extra multi-purpose tray; the HP LaserJet P2055x offers a paper capacity of 800 sheets. The printer comes standard with 128MB of memory, which is user-upgradeable to 384MB through a detachable side panel. USB and Ethernet links are both available.
It has a two-line, monochrome LCD and default publish thickness setups can be changed from the printer itself. You can also access a cleansing setting that helps to eliminate dirt accumulation in the printer’s movable components, individually reset firewall software and security setups to manufacturing facility defaults, and choose whether the printer’s Internet web server uses the HTTP or HTTPS (secure HTTP) procedure. Sadly, a network setup record must be published to determine the initial IP address it is designated.
Other Driver: HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Driver
The Web-based user interface is sporadic, with statistics and the consumables condition being one of the most useful aspects. Using the user interface, default publish setups can be set up, and managers can set up the LaserJet P2055dn mono laser printer’s firewall software plan. 802.1X verification security is also included; this can also be found on contending printers such as the Fuji Xerox Phaser 3435DN.
Publish quality setups are separated right into 600dpi, 1200dpi FastRes and 1200dpi ProRes settings. However both the FastRes and ProRes resolutions are 1200dpi, the last creates better documents at a slower speed. At its fastest — using either the 600dpi or FastRes 1200dpi setting — the HP LaserJet P2055dn prints the first web page of a file in an average 9.5sec and succeeding web pages at a price of 35 web pages each min (ppm).
HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver – It takes approximately 14.4sec for the first web page to find out when using ProRes. The printer pauses on every second web page. Consequently the printer just takes 2.5sec to publish a solitary web page but the overall speed is better to 14.7ppm; approximately 4 secs each web page.
HP has consisted of a peaceful setting on the LaserJet P2055dn mono printer. It does make it much less loud but it affects publish speed, which slowed down from 35ppm to 17.6ppm.
When using the ProRes setting you can also choose the preferred line density; a function usually reserved for $2000+ mono printer such as the HP LaserJet P4015n. When using these setups, the printer utilizes half-tones to increase the variety of lines it prints in a provided location, leading to highly accurate documents.
Documents published at the finest setting — ProRes 1200dpi at 180lpi line thickness — are very pleasing. Test personalities are clean and have identify precision.
With high yield cartridges installed, the LaserJet P2055dn mono printer costs approximately 4.8c each A4 web page, which is certainly an attractive price for a mid-range printer.
More expensive printers offer more networking and security features, but the HP LaserJet P2055dn does offer fast publish rates. Its high line thickness setups make it a reasonably valued mid-range model for high amount publishing.
System Requirements of HP LaserJet P2055dn
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Windows Server 2019, Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- macOS 10.12
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit): download
- HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (32-bit): download
- HP LaserJet P2050 Series Mac OS X Full Software Solution: download
- Drivers for Linux: click here
HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver from HP Website.