HP DeskJet 3630 Driver FREE – Include publishing, scanning, and copying your office with the wireless DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from HP. Instant Ink ready, this printer will help you save money on ink while also creating prints with a high 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. HP DeskJet 3630 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
HP DeskJet 3630 Review
It can deal with speed and ISO publish rates of 8.5 ppm in black and 6 ppm in colour. Also, it can easily deal with documents as large as 8.5 x 14″ and can produce indeterminate pictures at up to 8.5 x 11″.
Scanning and copying are feasible via an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi. Publishing is handled easily using a 60-sheet input tray, while both USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi connection are available integrated for publishing straight from a computer system or mobile phone.
HP DeskJet 3630 Price and buy at amazon.com
HP Instant Ink Program
This printer is qualified for HP’s Instant Ink Program, which, for a small monthly charge, allows users to immediately have their printer inform HP when it’s operating short on ink in purchase to have a fresh cartridge delivered for your door. This system guarantees that you’ll constantly have a cartridge ready to go and maintains you from having to monitor ink degrees constantly.
Efficiency and operating costs
As you had anticipated from an inexpensive printer, the Deskjet isn’t the fastest inkjet about. Official ISO rates are 8.5ppm in black and 6ppm in colour, although setting rates points up to 20ppm for black. You can anticipate the first web page out in about 14 secs. A Peaceful Setting makes the printer slower and partially quieter, but we didn’t find the normal setting to be especially loud.
Other HP Driver: HP LaserJet P1007 Driver
The Deskjet 3630 takes HP 302 black and HP 302 tri-colour cartridges, which cost £11.99 and £13.99 specifically. The black cartridge provides 190 web pages and the colour 165, so you are paying 6.3p each web page for black and 8.5p each web page for colour. Such as various other tri-colour cartridges, you will need to change the entire cartridge when among the colours goes out.
The operating costs are pretty terrible with standard cartridges, but the printer also supports HP’s XL cartridges, which are £19.99 for black and £22.00 for colour. XL cartridges deliver 480 web pages of black and 330 colour, which exercises as 4.2p each web page and 6.7p specifically. That is still quite pricey for black, but it is okay for colour.
HP DeskJet 3630 Driver – There is another option, and that is called Instant Ink. HP’s Instant Ink is a membership solution based upon use, and it costs £1.99 monthly for up to 50 web pages, £3.49 for 100 web pages and £7.99 for 300 web pages. HP reckons that’ll conserve you in between £78 and £516 a year in ink costs compared with buying standard cartridges when you need them.
Will it? Instant Ink does bring the per-page costs to under 4p on the most affordable plan and 2.6p on the £7.99 plan, but of course, you are just conserving money if you use the entire web page allocation.
You can roll over extra web pages in a similar way you roll over extra smartphone mins, based on limits: you can roll over 50 web pages on the most affordable plan, rising to 100 and 300 on the more expensive plans. If you are certain you will use the allocation after that, it is plainly better worth compared to buying cartridges whenever they run out.
System Requirements of HP DeskJet 3630
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit),
- macOS 11.2, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11.0, macOS 11.1
How to Install HP DeskJet 3630 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP DeskJet 3630 Driver
- HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver – IT Professional Use only (Windows 64-bit): download
- HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver – IT Professional Use only (32-bit): download
- HP printer setup (Apple AirPrint for Mac): download
- HP Printers – Driver Support for Linux OS: download
HP DeskJet 3630 Driver from HP Website.