Epson V550 Scanner Driver – That Epson has decided to maintain this scanner in its item profile for 5 years is a genuine credit to the Excellence V550 Picture. There is no obvious factor for the Japanese manufacturer to retire this workhorse at the moment of writing, which has proved to be among the more popular scanners on the marketplace. Epson V550 Scanner Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson V550 Scanner Driver Review
This model rests between the £100 (about $130) Epson Excellence V370 Picture Scanner, introduced in 2012, and the £200 (about $260) Epson Excellence V600, introduced nearly a year back.
All this is a sobering pointer that the traditional remit of standalone scanners is fast diminishing today and age because of the improving optics on mobile phones and the wide variety of free or inexpensive scanning applications transform means that new items are not exactly swamping the marketplace.
When it comes to the Epson Excellence V550 Picture, it costs £169 (about $220) at Amazon.com, placing it on the same level with the Canon CanoScan 9000F, the just various other commonly available scanners that do movie scanning – at the very least in the UK.
Other Driver: HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fn Scanner Driver
Design and specs
The V550 is bigger compared to expected – larger compared to an A3 sheet – and at 117 x 284 x 485mm, it will take up a considerable part of your work desk real-estate.
Keep in mind that it’s accessed traditionally, i.e., opening up on the much shorter side, which explains why the 4 adjustable control switches (Check to PDF, E-mail, Copy and Begin) lie among the much shorter sides. An eco-friendly ready and red mistake light can also be found beside them.
The on/off switch lies on the device’s right-hand side, hidden away; probably not the wisest of choices as this isn’t user-friendly.
Open up the V550 up, and you’ll find a large glass surface – this device can scan up to 8.5 x 11-inch documents. The integrated openness unit contributes to the mass many thanks to the light in the scanner’s cover. You can check either 2 35mm movie strips or 4 35mm mounted moves – up to 12 downsides each time.
The scanner has a high Dmax of 3.4 and an optimum optical resolution of 6,400 dpi with interpolated resolutions of up to 12,800 dpi and up to 48-bit color deepness. As expected, it uses a USB 2.0 port to connect to the old computer system. It does not have any elegant features such as Wi-Fi, detachable storage space, or an automated document feeder (ADF). This is a really traditional scanner, produced advertisement hoc digitization.
System Requirements of Epson V550 Scanner Driver
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson V550 Scanner Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson V550 Scanner Driver
- Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124: download
- Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.4.94: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson Perfection V550 Photo Scanner from Epson Website.