Epson L4160 Scanner Driver FREE – This Epson L4160 printer review will show you that with the right mix of quality, speed and economic climate, it’s among one of the most appropriate printers for all your workplace and home needs. It offers ease of use with its small design and great worth with its top quality waterproof and smudge-free publishing. Epson L4160 Scanner Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Epson L4160 Scanner Review
You can enjoy all the flexibility a printer can potentially give you with its cordless connection options consisting of Wi-Fi, unique applications and third-party options. And with the ink-tank design and duplex publishing makes your publishing highly cost-effective. Various publishing setups and ranges such as indeterminate publishing and shiny picture publishing are also feasible with the Epson Ecotank L4160 printer.
Publish, Copy and Check Features
Besides the publish function, Epson L4160 offers the check and copy functions too. Hence, it functions as a multifunction or ‘all-in-one device.
With the on-demand piezoelectric inkjet technology, Epson L4160 gives you extra sharp prints of 5760 x 1440 dpi resolution. With complete ink capacity, it provides a web page yield of 8000 colour web pages and 6000 B&W web pages.
Other Driver: Epson L3150 Scanner Driver
You obtain all this at an expense as low as 10 paise for black and white (each routine publish) and 21 paise if it’s colour. The publishing speed is approximately 10 ipm for black prints, which means 10 perceptions or pictures each min. It will be about 5.0 ipm just if you want colour printouts. Another significant emphasis is the automated duplex feature.
You do not also need to transform the web page to publish on the various other sides; two-sided publishing is done fully immediately by the printer. And, the paper tray can hold 100 sheets of 75 GSM sheets. The maximum paper density sustained in this printer is 180 GSM. For best output, the suggested duty cycle is 800 prints monthly.
The flatbed colour scanner integrated right into the device gives you an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi, which is typical compared with comparable scanners. The colour midsts for input and output are 48 bit and 24 bit specifically. The printer real estate a CIS sensing unit component takes 11 secs each 200 dpi for black checks or 28 secs for colour and is ideal for all your A4 dimension check needs. However, there’s no ADF centre.
As a mix of the publish and check centres, the Epson L4160 flatbed feature also helps you make direct simplex duplicates of commendable quality. The copying speed ranges are 7.7 ipm and 3.8 ipm for black and colour duplicates specifically.
Ink Storage container Features
The small design of the ink-tank and its smart integration adds significantly to decreasing the overall dimension of the printer. And the ink-refilling is a wind. The ink container that comes with this printer includes unique nozzles that will suit the right tanks.
This unique design forms a shut flow production a spill-free refilling. The high storage container capacity conserves time by avoiding regular refilling, unlike cartridge substitute. Moreover, there’s huge conserving as you obtain 10s of times printouts with the ink storage container compared with the cartridge set. Make certain you purchase the initial ink from the manufacturer for the very best outcomes.
System Requirements of Epson L4160 Scanner
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 11.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L4160 Scanner Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L4160 Scanner Driver
- Scanner Driver for Windows: download
- Scanner Driver for Mac: download
- Scanner Driver for Linux: download
Epson L4160 Scanner from Epson Website.