Canon Pixma G3420 Driver FREE – Canon PIXMA G3420 Enjoy efficiently, quality publishing that is cost-effective too, with this high yield, multifunctional MegaTank printer featuring Wi-Fi, shadow connection, and varied media handling – for pin-sharp documents and vivid pictures in your home or the workplace. Canon Pixma G3420 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Canon Pixma G3420 Review
Remarkable quantity, inexpensive publishing
Continue publishing while maintaining costs down many thanks to huge yields of up to 12,000 web pages (26% more in Economic climate mode3) from 2 black ink containers, or 7,700 web pages with a solitary set of colour containers.1
Top-quality at speed
Rely on quality at speed (9.1 ipm in black / 5 ipm in colour2), with pigment black ink ensuring pin-sharp text and colour inks providing vivid colour pictures. Try out varied media and also publish banners up to 1.2 metres in size.
Minimise downtime and satisfy every due date easily, with a user-replaceable upkeep cartridge that ensures reliable, everyday efficiency.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA G2110 Driver
Replenish ink tanks without hassle or initiative using handy non-squeeze containers with unique key kind nozzles that ensure each ink container can replenish its equivalent storage container.
Publish, check, copy and connect to the shadow via the Canon PRINT application and PIXMA Shadow Link, and publish straight from wise devices via AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android).
System Requirements of Canon Pixma G3420
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit),
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon Pixma G3420 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma G3420 Driver
- G3020 series Driver setup package (Windows): download
- AirPrint Guide: click here
Canon Pixma G3420 Driver from Canon Website.