Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver FREE – The Canon ImageClass MF3010 multifunction mono laser printer is best fit for dorm rooms and small workplaces that require a simple printer for outputting emails, Internet articles, dishes, and various other publish jobs that do not require full-color output. Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Review
Valued at $150, it is among the very least expensive overall worths for an all-in-one laser (publish, check, copy). The trade-off is that you do not obtain extra features such as an auto document feeder for hands-free checks or the benefit of multiuser networking. Rather, the MF3010’s best feature is its speed–it sailed through our efficiency tests with no pauses or jams, and we suggest it to anybody looking for a simple, reliable printer for individual use.
Design and features
The ImageClass MF3010 utilizes a brand-new framework form for Canon, designed to take up the very least quantity of space on crowded desktop computers. It measures 14.7 inches wide, 10.9 inches deep, and 10 inches high but conserves extra room in dormancy with a collapsible paper output tray and a slim plastic door that unravels to expose the paper directing for the 150-sheet input cabinet.
The printer is also fairly lightweight at a bit much less compared to 17 extra pounds, but Canon also eases the load with 2 ridged inlets under that assist with transport and storage space. The new modular design is easy to use and obtains the printer off the beaten track until you need to use it.
However, it may be hard to decipher initially; the procedure panel listed below the scanner cover is user-friendly to use once you understand the meaning of the various symbols. To decrease its ecological impact.
Canon omits a physical manual in the package for an on the internet e-manual, where you can view an extensive breakdown of every symbol in the panel, consisting of signs for paper jams, keys to decrease, and include the variety of duplicates. A small 1-digit LED display that suggests the copy setting or condition of the machine.
Other Driver: Canon CanoScan LiDE 400 Driver
Sadly, the MF3010 has a couple of physical restrictions compared to various other printers. As specified previously, the printer does not have both an auto document feeder (ADF) and auto-duplexing (double-sided printing), and you can connect it to a solitary hold computer system using the USB port on the back (no cable television is provided). Furthermore, the copy machine is stunted by a 29-sheet maximum copying capacity, and the smaller-sized scanner bay is limited to 8.5×11-inch prints at 600dpi by 600dpi.
To put it in point of view, the heftier HP LaserJet Profesional M1212nf can check up at 1,200dpi and comprise 99 duplicates in a session using the hands-free ADF. We suggest that printer rather if you need to connect several computer systems to the same printer, but bear in mind that the M1212nf is $50 more and takes up significantly more space than the MF3010.
The MF3010 works with nearly all PCs operating Mac and Home windows os, and all the drivers you need begin a solitary disc in the package. Installation is as simple and takes just a few mins since there is no cordless information to fill out, and you can also install 2 extra devices: MF Tool kit and Presto PageManager.
MF Tool kit is a crucial download if you plan to use the scanner or copy functions. It acts as a faster way to define the scanning setting, modify the resolution of a check, change the document dimension, and change the file kind to conserve your checked picture eventually. The MF3010 also benefits from Canon’s new ID card copy feature that allows you to make matches of both sides of an ID card using the 100 percent zoom proportion in the Tool kit.
System Requirements of Canon imageCLASS MF3010
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
- macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver
- [Windows 32bit] imageCLASS MF3010 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear): download
- [Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF3010 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear): download
- MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.6 [OS X 10.10.5 – macOS 11.2.3]: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.30: download
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver from Canon Website.